Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2011, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
In what could hardly be described as news, the Delta online award booking system is being

And for certain reasons, I cannot call SMS to handle this.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still PAL Premier Elite & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Canarsie
That is rather disappointing.Why would the Save SkyMiles movement be illegal in Morocco?!?
If anyone ends up jailed in Morocco on account of SSM, we will gladly take up a small collection for the bail money (whatever is left after our liquor bills) and maybe even visit them in the local jail ...

... next December.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Badge?!?

Are you going to be a Phoenix police officer?Yes, you are correct.

There are some companies where your employment would be terminated for using the office computer for personal business. I do not want to see that happen to you.
OK, I won't do it again and I was spent the times with my rehab counselors by last year and he & I were in negotiating about my works and I will forget work for food services. Because it was too many changed it. I was refusal works for foods services. I will understanding that I won't using the personal computer at works. I will be more respectable with my new manager to be introduce and I will stays on the jobs.

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Then definitely do not use the work computers to access Flyertalk, only the TSA is permitted to do that.
Ok. I will wait to get home to using the computer and I won't necessary to read the forums while I am working at entire building.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:36 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by N830MH
Ok. I will wait to get home to using the computer and I won't necessary to read the forums while I am working at entire building.
Good idea!

Let us know how your first few days on the job go.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:46 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Welcome, Canarsie-San.
I think I’m turning Japanese.

I really think so...
Old Jan 27, 2011, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Cholula
Good idea!

Let us know how your first few days on the job go.
Right. I'll let you know when I have go to orientations on Feb 17. I will wait to see if I have a new schedules will be releases.

I think I’m turning Japanese.

I really think so...
Hahaha....LOL!
Old Jan 27, 2011, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Speaking of LAS, I just reminded the SO I could go there and purchase a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home built in 2006 for less than $50,000. I think with a little convincing and a decent job opportunity, I could get her to go along ...
Old Jan 27, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Surprisingly there are a LOT of conventions in town this week. Most all of the restaurants have been packed every night. And this is mid-week in a normally slow month for LAS.

Must mean the economy is rebounding......
Happy Anniversary!

Where have you dined here this visit?
Old Jan 27, 2011, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did you guys hear the fuel price is going up yet again. Why the White House wants to rising more fuels cost? This is unacceptable for the behaviors. I do not likes way to happens for last time. It should have a cheaper the gasoline price. I do not wants to see raising $4 for the gas. Those people does not like that at all. Those people should have to using the city bus or goes on the light rail.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:10 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
Happy Anniversary!

Where have you dined here this visit?
Thanks!

Mastro's Ocean Club at City Center

Tom Colicchio's CraftSteak at the MGM Grand

Joe's Stone Crab at Caesar's Forum Shops tonight.

Did you guys hear the fuel price is going up yet again. Why the White House wants to rising more fuels cost?
Take it to OMNI/PR Bro'.

This thread is, as best we can manage it, a politics-free zone.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:20 pm

Thanks!

Mastro's Ocean Club at City Center

Tom Colicchio's CraftSteak at the MGM Grand

Joe's Stone Crab at Caesar's Forum Shops tonight.

Take it to OMNI/PR Bro'.

This thread is, as best we can manage it, a politics-free zone.

How was Mastro's?
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA/US PlatPro & 1.05MM, DL Plat (challenge), UA dirt
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.191 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Originally Posted by secretsea18
Originally Posted by fgirard
Is NYCDOT populated with personal injury lawyers? I suppose forcing people to walk in the street would count as a "moral hazard." But, then again, I don't live in NYC.

When do you head out to the Philippines?
I believe there to be a plethora of attorneys here in the "Big Apple". But there is a time period within the snow/ice must be removed, and most had not gotten outside to do it at 7am today.

I leave for Manila on Thursday, a week from now. I have been monitoring the forecast and it should be OK.

There is still room at the dive resort for Feb 12-20... Wanna come for a dive?
I don't think I have anything planned from 2/12-2/20, but before that, the meetings have just begun. I guess there is a feeling of impending doom if reforms are not agreed to. But, the rumor is that the meeting is going to end by 11PM, which will give us a little bit of time to drink in a very nice place...

...Or it was until my ex decided to attend the same conference as a representative from the AU. What makes it worse is that she is across from me at the table.

This conference is going to be *fun*
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
How was Mastro's?
I don't know about the food but he sent me two jpgs of the reserve wine list.

He did not think to buy any of that stuff since some of them would have required a second mortgage on his castle at Chino Hills.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:52 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by fgirard

I don't think I have anything planned from 2/12-2/20, but before that, the meetings have just begun. I guess there is a feeling of impending doom if reforms are not agreed to. But, the rumor is that the meeting is going to end by 11PM, which will give us a little bit of time to drink in a very nice place...

...Or it was until my ex decided to attend the same conference as a representative from the AU. What makes it worse is that she is across from me at the table.

This conference is going to be *fun*
If you'd like to see some beautiful fish, coral and awesome critters, let me know... It's a bargain at @ $160/night for everything except for the San Miguels and you can dive your brains out. Just would need 2 days warning to arrange your pickup at MNL. OH, and bring your camera, you can dive in my boat!
Old Jan 27, 2011, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by monitor
I don't know about the food but he sent me two jpgs of the reserve wine list.

He did not think to buy any of that stuff since some of them would have required a second mortgage on his castle at Chino Hills.
Typical Strip pricing, unfortunately .

I ask because I am local, and have not once heard a good report from anyone who lives here. Mainly because it is over the top pricewise for a regular evening out. But, I always have friends from out of town who want a recommendation for a seafood experience. And, it can't hurt to be able to add another place to the list--if it is 'worth it'. I do hear overall good reports from visitors who are comped there .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.