Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2010, 3:16 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by scoow
Are you not making an announcement here? Or am I reading between the beeps?

^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by scoow
There are a few people here who could help you out with those excess miles.
What do I get in return? I would be willing to trade some with DL for something interesting....
Old Aug 19, 2010, 3:17 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by mersk862
Greetings from the rather crowded Red Carpet Club at MSP.
I hope they annoy you sufficiently for compensation.

Fun conversation
Troll Hater: It's a shame he decided to return to XYZ. Maybe he should go facebook friend himself?
Me: Agreed.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by Vuelos
I hope they annoy you sufficiently for compensation.
I have a strong feeling that my presence in here is reverting me to my United experiences.

She's still shuffling the T-Mobile cards loud enough for us to all hear :rolleyes.

But what do I know, I'm a hater...
Old Aug 19, 2010, 4:24 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Sick minds think alike.

On a sick note, I just burned 160K miles for my parents to go to Vegas. I know, it's at medium & that pains me.

However, I've spent 820k this year and STILL CANNOT DROP BELOW 1MM redeemable!

Mrs. Italy and I will gladly assist you in dispensing with some of those miles.

Originally Posted by icurhere2
Some of you know I'm moving due to harassment from a neighbor. Tuesday I rented a storage unit and began moving stuff out of my home to put on market. Last night, my storage unit was one of 48 broken into
Sorry to hear about the problem, the move and the burglary. Not fun in any sense or measure. I would make an appointment to see the offending individual's CO or even go up one level. Definitely not conduct becoming an officer. Wonder what family/personal problems this individual is experiencing to create such problems that could adversely impact his career?

Ah...time to go to the airport and spend time in Crown Rooms.
Crown Rooms? Where are you finding Crown Rooms at +/- 4 PM?

Originally Posted by fgirard
My parents had an issue with one of their neighbors--the neighbors were building on my parent's land, even though they said it was theirs. Fast forward a few years when they hired a surveyor to issue a report about the land. First the neighbors said that the report was false, to which the town's community planning director oversaw another survey. When that one came back, they too said that the report was invalid. At that point, there was sufficient evidence to have a court order issued to have the structure torn down. It was pretty satisfying seeing the bulldozers come.

Then the week afterwards we hosted a fireworks display.

By the way, the WH trip was fantastic--as always, along with some Wawa...

...now back to the grind...
A friend in PA is going through this right now. Neighbor had a survey completed in preparation to sell their home and found out my friend's shed and septic system was encroaching on their property. My friend moved the shed and the company that did their survey is paying to relocate the septic system. Yes, the neighbor's survey was checked by two other survey companies to ensure it was accurate.

Greetings from the rather crowded Red Carpet Club at MSP.
What happened to the Crown Room, or are you being bounced around like a ping pong ball?
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by DiverDave
If you could find out who his CO is, I think you could get this fixed real quick.
I know his CO but the CO/XO for the garrison simply don't care. If it were an enlisted and the "off-limits" list it would be UCMJ but ...
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:34 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
I know his CO but the CO/XO for the garrison simply don't care. If it were an enlisted and the "off-limits" list it would be UCMJ but ...
Take it to The G1 then sit back and watch the fireworks.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
...However, I've spent 820k this year and STILL CANNOT DROP BELOW 1MM redeemable!

We work hard at burning the SkyPesos and now have managed to get down below half a million between the two of us by using up 1.3 million of them this year. However, together we are still averaging earning about 90-100,000 each month and the pile will build right up again for next year.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:31 pm

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
  1. Coffee maker
  2. United States of America
A coffee maker is a small kitchen appliance
USA is a very well know country

Originally Posted by tkey75
Finally put up some pics from the Fenway Park concert last week, for those who are interested.
^ Nice pictures of the number 1 place I want destroyed. I know Fenway is a classic and that, but I think it is time for a clean, organized, baseball park. The thing is almost 100 years old already...

Some of you know I'm moving due to harassment from a neighbor. Tuesday I rented a storage unit and began moving stuff out of my home to put on market. Last night, my storage unit was one of 48 broken into
I'm sorry for your troubles.

Ah...time to go to the airport and spend time in Crown Rooms.
Don't you mean SkyClubs?
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:34 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: AA CK Spouse, BAEC Silver , HH Dia, BonVoy Titanium, (former)Caesars7*, (former)Wynn Black, HR Icon
Originally Posted by N639DL
I know Fenway is a classic and that, but I think it is time for a clean, organized, baseball park. The thing is almost 100 years old already...
Wow.... Sad...
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:41 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat

^ Nice pictures of the number 1 place I want destroyed. I know Fenway is a classic and that, but I think it is time for a clean, organized, baseball park. The thing is almost 100 years old already...
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Wow.... Sad...
Entirely .... sad.

It is a classic and hopefully will become a heritage building.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

...^ Nice pictures of the number 1 place I want destroyed. I know Fenway is a classic and that, but I think it is time for a clean, organized, baseball park. The thing is almost 100 years old already...
One of the most demented posts ever seen on FlyerTalk.

Time for a first entry ever on the "ignore" list. I wonder how many sick-in-the-heads would think of something like this.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by monitor
We work hard at burning the SkyPesos and now have managed to get down below half a million between the two of us by using up 1.3 million of them this year. However, together we are still averaging earning about 90-100,000 each month and the pile will build right up again for next year.
That's earning... I earn quite a bit each month but that's a lot.

Wow.... Sad...
That's what's wrong with kids these days.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That's earning... I earn quite a bit each month but that's a lot....
That is the reason that I do not blanch when confronted with the absence of a "low" award when I need to go. I do however draw the line at "medium" and will not go to "high."
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:52 pm

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Wow.... Sad...
Originally Posted by secretsea18
Entirely .... sad.

It is a classic and hopefully will become a heritage building.
Let me reword this: I don't care whether Fenway lives forever or gets torn down, but I would like to see a new park.

Originally Posted by monitor
One of the most demented posts ever seen on FlyerTalk.

Time for a first entry ever on the "ignore" list. I wonder how many sick-in-the-heads would think of something like this.
Right back at you.

So, you think I'm mentally challenged because of my opinion? I thought people didn't discriminate in this world. I'm obviously wrong.

Nothing is wrong with me.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:59 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: AA CK Spouse, BAEC Silver , HH Dia, BonVoy Titanium, (former)Caesars7*, (former)Wynn Black, HR Icon
These kids really enjoy the games at Fenway...... (inclusive of ME!)

Let me reword this: I don't care whether Fenway lives forever or gets torn down, but I would like to see a new park.
Rubbish. Fenway is AWESOME!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.