Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2013, 4:24 pm

Programs: DAL-PM
Pete Rose a couple of weeks ago. SLC-CVG. he was in F
Old Apr 26, 2013, 4:29 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by sushi lover
Pete Rose a couple of weeks ago. SLC-CVG. he was in F
Of course. One of the greatest ball players of all time, he should be up in F!
Old Apr 26, 2013, 6:18 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Of course. One of the greatest ball players of all time, he should be up in F!
And the Hall of Fame...
Old Apr 26, 2013, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by Thomas Hudson
Pretty sure I saw Brooke Shields on a plane the other day. She is shorter than I would have thought. I think she was really wearing Calvin's too.
Your post made me curious so I looked it up. Must not have been her since Brooke is 6' tall
Old Apr 26, 2013, 7:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Originally Posted by MissJ
Your post made me curious so I looked it up. Must not have been her since Brooke is 6' tall
I thought she was real tall too... She just did not seem that tall... Pretty sure it was her based on a few things.... The driver waiting for her was holding a sign with a different name, but that is not uncommon...

Last edited by Thomas Hudson; Apr 27, 2013 at 6:50 am
Old Apr 26, 2013, 10:21 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by Deemus7
And the Hall of Fame...
I agree, but then he should be in the Hall of Shame, if there were such a thing, too..

I thought she was real tall too... She just did not seem that tall... Pretty sure it was her based on a few things.... The driver waiting for her was holding a sign with a different name, but that is to uncommon...
Maybe it was Brooke's celebrity look alike?
Old Apr 27, 2013, 6:50 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by USirritated
I agree, but then he should be in the Hall of Shame, if there were such a thing, too..

Maybe it was Brooke's celebrity look alike?
Either that or I am six foot twelve...
Old Apr 27, 2013, 8:27 am

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
I thought she was real tall too... She just did not seem that tall... Pretty sure it was her based on a few things.... The driver waiting for her was holding a sign with a different name, but that is not uncommon...
Perhaps traveling under her married name? (Starts w an H) Back before 9/11 when I had 'celebrity' guests come in for various events & fundraisers in ATL & we sometimes arranged to pick them up in the jetway w a car waiting on the ramp. I recall one wanted "Mrs. Husband'sName" on the sign vs. her actual name, though she was easy to recognize.

As an aside, Brooke came to one of those celebrity events back then & granted she had the benefit of a full hair/makeup team, but I must say she was stunning in person.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by PRWeezer
Perhaps traveling under her married name? (Starts w an H) Back before 9/11 when I had 'celebrity' guests come in for various events & fundraisers in ATL & we sometimes arranged to pick them up in the jetway w a car waiting on the ramp. I recall one wanted "Mrs. Husband'sName" on the sign vs. her actual name, though she was easy to recognize.

As an aside, Brooke came to one of those celebrity events back then & granted she had the benefit of a full hair/makeup team, but I must say she was stunning in person.
Maybe it was Delino Deshields?
Old Apr 27, 2013, 3:05 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles - Diamond; HH - Diamond; Priority Club - Platinum;
Undie talk? You do realize that way back when Brooke Shields was the spokesmodel for Calvin Klein Jeans, don't you?
Remember the ad for it was 'Nothing comes between me and my Calvin Kliens'
Old Apr 28, 2013, 6:58 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by komalkks
Yes, I am very familiar with that ad campaign, but how is simply mentioning Brooke Shields "undie talk?" It's not like she was seen wearing nothing else besides Calvin Klein underwear on the plane, in the SkyClub, or walking through an airport concourse, was it?
Old Apr 28, 2013, 7:16 am
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Yes, I am very familiar with that ad campaign, but how is simply mentioning Brooke Shields "undie talk?" It's not like she was seen wearing nothing else besides Calvin Klein underwear on the plane, in the SkyClub, or walking through an airport concourse, was it?
(Unfortunately.)
Old Apr 28, 2013, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by HongKonger
(Unfortunately.)
+1
Old Apr 28, 2013, 1:15 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Entourage boarded with pre-boards. Head under red delta blanket the ENTIRE flight. Seat completely back on takeoff. Interesting that FAs over looked this, but if I have my seat back 1/4 inch they jump down my throat!

Last edited by viewsonic64; Apr 28, 2013 at 2:07 pm
Old Apr 28, 2013, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by viewsonic64
Entourage boarded with pre-boards. Head under red delta blanket the ENTIRE flight. Seat completely back on takeoff. Interesting that FAs over looked this, but if I have my seat back 1/4 inch they jump down my throat!
I take it you have no idea who it was?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.