Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

AMEX Centurion Lounge Near ATL Gate E11 Opens Tomorrow 2/14/24

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX Centurion Lounge Near ATL Gate E11 Opens Tomorrow 2/14/24

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2024, 4:25 pm

Programs: I've gone underground!
Originally Posted by zeke3
On a recent visit to the ATL Centurion Lounge, they had to announce that because food is served here, please keep your feet off the furniture and your shoes on. Not the first time Ive heard something like that in a lounge, but it was a first over the intercom to the entire lounge.
I have heard this regularly in my ATL CL visits (4x now).

To comment on the clientele, Ive seen a lot of people
taking selfies and even full fledged photo shoots. The crowd is more lively than the skyclub. Younger, maybe.
Definitely more kids/families.
Synapseturquoise likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 6:32 am

Can I use ATL Centurion E flying from ATL>CDG on an AF marketed and operated flight with a Reserve card? Usually I buy from DL and fly DL metal but this time I bought the ticket from AF on their metal. And does Centurion also have a 3-hour rule? Thank you.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 6:45 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
Can I use ATL Centurion E flying from ATL>CDG on an AF marketed and operated flight with a Reserve card? Usually I buy from DL and fly DL metal but this time I bought the ticket from AF on their metal. And does Centurion also have a 3-hour rule? Thank you.
Don't think so:

To access either lounge, the Delta Reserve Basic Card Member must:
  • Be flying with Delta on a same-day Delta-marketed or Delta operated flight. The eligible flight must be booked on a U.S. issued American Express charge or credit Card.
Though I would note the second provision (bought on an AMEX card) is not enforced
Old Apr 4, 2024, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Adelphos
Don't think so:

Though I would note the second provision (bought on an AMEX card) is not enforced
Thanks. Is there a 3-hour rule at Centurion?
Old Apr 4, 2024, 7:10 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Thanks. Is there a 3-hour rule at Centurion?
yes
Old Apr 5, 2024, 4:05 pm

I travel through ATL weekly. Sitting in SC F on Friday afternoon and it is deader than dead. Centurion might be taking some of the SC load.
Same yesterday at SC E. There was a line at Centurion, so I went to SC E, which is usually a shiteshow around 5 pm - but yesterday it was less than 40% full and rather peaceful. Centurion definitely taking the load off of SC E.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by Barkley333
Same yesterday at SC E. There was a line at Centurion, so I went to SC E, which is usually a shiteshow around 5 pm - but yesterday it was less than 40% full and rather peaceful. Centurion definitely taking the load off of SC E.
Its also spring break this week here in the ATL. Quieter than normal.
emma dog likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 9:21 pm

Programs: I've gone underground!
Its also spring break this week here in the ATL. Quieter than normal.
I agree. I flew out on a 10a flight on Monday and was able to park up by the terminal followed by a negligible tsa line.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 9:42 pm

It’s also spring break this week here in the ATL. Quieter than normal.
Thursday at 5:00 pm, the airport was quite crowded. My 6:20 pm flight to CUN was full. There was a line to get in the Centurion. Sky Train was packed. Shuttles between international and domestic terminals were packed. Spring Break in ATL is spread out over several weeks, since the public and private schools take it at different times. SC E was dead, but the airport very busy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.