Wiki Posts
Search

NYC - departure issues today (June 24)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2023, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM & 2MM; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by metalblaze
I doubt any comp will be offered…this was weather related delays. Also, primarily impacting westbound flight ex-JFK.
Sat on the tarmac for JFK-SEA for 3 hours or so, and the pilot decided to head back to the gate.

Heavy weather related ground delays apparently…although I see bright sun shining everywhere 🤷‍♂️
Just sharing an update: DL did compensate me for the “extra” to-and-fro Uber rides from JFK to home. Had to furnish the Uber receipts, and a credit was issued within 7 days.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 7:27 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Just sharing an update: DL did compensate me for the “extra” to-and-fro Uber rides from JFK to home. Had to furnish the Uber receipts, and a credit was issued within 7 days.
I’ve noticed they’ve been giving JPMC wires within a day or two…
Within reason. I imagine excessive/egregious would get flagged or denied.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 8:15 pm

DL refuses to reimburse any tips.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 8:27 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
DL refuses to reimburse any tips.
too much opportunity for fraud. Even my company T&E policy limits the amount of $$ reimbursed for cash tips. No more than $20 per day including hotels.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 2:52 am

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Saturday night JFK lots of cancellations especially RJ’s while thunderstorms were in the forecast the line was north of the city. Delta should not pre cancel for a narrow line of storms especially last flights of the night those flights could be moved out a. few hours. People were unnecessarily stranded for the night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.