Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2022, 10:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Watch out or you'll have dozens of cats in your yard. You might not be able to avoid the spay/neuter discussion for long.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 10:30 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by fsuj25
They are. I chose to keep my opinions to myself.
Well, luckily you're a friendly neighbor who can keep an eye out for them
Old Jun 23, 2022, 11:36 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
There is an Austin DO coming up.....
Yeah, but not until October, and I will probably be going on the conflicting trip after all :-/
Old Jun 24, 2022, 12:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by Zorak
Yeah, but not until October, and I will probably be going on the conflicting trip after all :-/
Our move isn't even scheduled until the end of August
Old Jun 24, 2022, 6:41 am

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Zorak
They seem a bit young to be left to wander around outdoors on their own...
I wish no cats would be left to wander around outdoors on their own.
MSPeconomist, catmndu and Zorak like this.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 7:36 am

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Our move isn't even scheduled until the end of August
Lordy, a late August move in TX? Hope you are hiring out the heavy lifting and have good A/C Oh, and ice cream. Lots of ice cream

Congrats. You've had quite the eventful year!
Old Jun 24, 2022, 7:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by navi_jen
Lordy, a late August move in TX? Hope you are hiring out the heavy lifting and have good A/C Oh, and ice cream. Lots of ice cream

Congrats. You've had quite the eventful year!
We're not going to lift a finger, Mrs. WS93's company is paying for the move
catmndu, navi_jen and GW McLintock like this.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Oh yes! I can have a soup. I like tomato soup and mushroom cream, too.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 1:25 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
I logged into my wife’s SkyMiles account and saw they approved her address change making her Silver Medallion for her first ever airline status.

Meanwhile, I’m about to try for the third time to get credit for two of our segments from our trip to the US in Feb. As several people in this thread know, our MAD-JFK flight was delayed causing us to miss JFK-MSY and be rebooked JFK-ATL-MSY. The domestic segments posted as not eligible for mileage credit despite being a paid Delta One (Z) ticket. The last time I contacted them, I received an email saying I’d already received credit for that ticket.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 4:01 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
... Working from the city tomorrow and then going to a restaurant formerly known for soup.

-J.
GW, I thought you didn't have to go to soup kitchens now that you're gainfully employed.
GW McLintock and wakesetter93 like this.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 7:39 am

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I logged into my wife’s SkyMiles account and saw they approved her address change making her Silver Medallion for her first ever airline status.

Meanwhile, I’m about to try for the third time to get credit for two of our segments from our trip to the US in Feb. As several people in this thread know, our MAD-JFK flight was delayed causing us to miss JFK-MSY and be rebooked JFK-ATL-MSY. The domestic segments posted as not eligible for mileage credit despite being a paid Delta One (Z) ticket. The last time I contacted them, I received an email saying I’d already received credit for that ticket.
Sounds similar to the issues I had with AA when my flights from MXP were canceled repeatedly (first MXP-MAD-JFK then MXP-HEL-JFK) and I was rebooked MXP-FRA-LHR-JFK. Getting credit for LHR-JFK was challenging. AA kept saying either it wasn't eligible for credit, or that I'd already received credit for it.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 10:50 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Happy SATurDAY! My in-laws arrive Tuesday, so our major task this weekend is to de-clutter the house so our cleaning lady can deep clean Monday before they arrive. I was also excited to find a six-pack of 1.25L bottles of Fanta Lemon Ohne Zucker (without sugar) at Aldi today. I first bought one bottle a couple weeks ago, and I think I like it even more than Fanta Orange.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 11:31 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
I'm addicted to EU Limon sodas, especially Italian and Sicilian.

Last edited by SuperG1955; Jun 25, 2022 at 11:43 am
Old Jun 25, 2022, 11:33 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
I'm addicted to EU Limon sodas, especially Italian and Sicilian.
Do you mean Limoncello?

I like French and Italian sparkling water and of course wines (German, Portuguese, and Spanish too).
Old Jun 25, 2022, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Do you mean Limoncello?

I like French and Italian sparkling water and of course wines (German, Portuguese, and Spanish too).
Limoncello is alcoholic. In this case I'm referring to non-alcoholic carbonated drinks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.