FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)
Old Jun 25, 2022, 7:39 am
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I logged into my wife’s SkyMiles account and saw they approved her address change making her Silver Medallion for her first ever airline status.

Meanwhile, I’m about to try for the third time to get credit for two of our segments from our trip to the US in Feb. As several people in this thread know, our MAD-JFK flight was delayed causing us to miss JFK-MSY and be rebooked JFK-ATL-MSY. The domestic segments posted as not eligible for mileage credit despite being a paid Delta One (Z) ticket. The last time I contacted them, I received an email saying I’d already received credit for that ticket.
Sounds similar to the issues I had with AA when my flights from MXP were canceled repeatedly (first MXP-MAD-JFK then MXP-HEL-JFK) and I was rebooked MXP-FRA-LHR-JFK. Getting credit for LHR-JFK was challenging. AA kept saying either it wasn't eligible for credit, or that I'd already received credit for it.