Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Question about Aeromexico flight booked on delta/ change terminal Mexico City !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about Aeromexico flight booked on delta/ change terminal Mexico City !

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2022, 6:35 pm

Programs: AM Plat, UA Plat, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Amex Plat
There are two buses: landside bus ("Metrobus") and an airside connections bus run by Aeromexico. The one run by Aeromexico is perfectly alright and goes inside the airport.

I don't think the metrobus is particularly sketchy, but you have to pay to use it and it mostly transports airport employees. If you end up landside for some reason, there's no need to use it as you can take the Aerotren instead. It's a simple train with just two stations, it can't get stuck in traffic, and you must show a boarding pass to use it so it's usually quiet.

The airside bus from gate T has the benefit of saving you some walking, which is why I recommended it. But if there's any problem with that, Aerotren is your backup plan.

1hr45 min is fine, maybe a bit tight. You should be fine even with a modest delay in your mzt-mex flight. However make sure to go straight to your second flight after your first.
Kerrirdh likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.