Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Inflight service inconvenience bonus miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inflight service inconvenience bonus miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2022, 9:02 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Biscoff27
I received one last night too. They did not have the old fashioned Tip Top cocktails, just the margarita and negroni. I tried the margarita, was not a fan and stopped after a couple sips. The nice flight attendant asked how it was, I said it was not my favorite so he brought me 2 Woodfords. I signed into wifi an hour later and noticed a 15k Skymiles service inconvenience bonus. Was not expecting anything, especially not that many miles for an absent beverage choice, but it was definitely appreciated! There was also some turbulence on the flight and a weather delay, but those are not a service failure and were out of Delta's control.
15k SM is a pretty generous bonus for that kind of inconvenience. Heck, I would have been happy just for getting two Woodfords .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.