Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How to determine aircraft types and seating patterns

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2021, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM / 1MM "Enhancee" (Frequent Flyer) Since 1990

So I am returning to the DL flyer talk fold and taking my first flight since Jan 2019.and the big virus. My ticket is in paid first class C and I segments from ATL to LAS. I’m.wondering what the seats are .. since these two flights seem to be B767.. which often fly with domestically or internationally, but don’t offer the full services.

From what I can see, it looks like the seats are a 1-2-1 up front .. but don’t know much more

thanks guys
Old Aug 29, 2021, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
It will be the standard lie flat seat on the 767. All 767s now have the same seat up front.

Im not personally a big fan as I find it narrow, uncomfortable, and not private at all, however its better than domestic F so on ATL-LAS its a decent enough option.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
recent discussions in the last few pages of the master 767 interior mods thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.