Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta tops airline satisfaction survey during pandemic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta tops airline satisfaction survey during pandemic

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2021, 11:13 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Wow. I am a bit surprised. Clearly the members of the In Flight Service thread were not included in this survey group
hhdl likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 11:29 am

Programs: 2.96MM DL DM, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott TE
As a shareholder, I got my voting info yesterday and said NO to Bastien remaining on the Board of Directors
cmd320 likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 12:55 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
“We won JD Power blah blah blah” now gets announced before boarding on every Delta flight 🙄
cmd320 likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
“We won JD Power blah blah blah” now gets announced before boarding on every Delta flight 🙄
And plastered on the side of every boarding door. Again.
Old May 13, 2021, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
JD Power, a totally suspect ranking organization. That said, sometimes its easy to be at the top when you are the best in a bad situation. The seat blocking was probably a big clincher. Good for DL, but has all come to an end.
Aloha1 and cmd320 like this.
Old May 13, 2021, 8:31 pm

Having the middle seat open, was a big plus for those that wanted comfort and were anxious before the vaccine rollout. Unlike UAL, Delta was easy to work with at the beginning of the pandemic to get a refund. Delta costs a little more, but you do notice that they are a better run airline compared to UAL and AAL. Hopefully with the CDC rolling back Covid restrictions, DAL can bring back its catering and beverage service to pre-pandemic levels.
Old May 13, 2021, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by bgasser
Having the middle seat open, was a big plus for those that wanted comfort and were anxious before the vaccine rollout. Unlike UAL, Delta was easy to work with at the beginning of the pandemic to get a refund. Delta costs a little more, but you do notice that they are a better run airline compared to UAL and AAL. Hopefully with the CDC rolling back Covid restrictions, DAL can bring back its catering and beverage service to pre-pandemic levels.
I would say ‘were’ is more accurate than ‘are’ at this point. In 2019 I would totally agree with this statement, in mid 2021 I don’t really see anything from a customer standpoint to indicate DL is any better run than AA, UA, or G4 for that matter.
Old May 14, 2021, 12:56 pm

Programs: LH, DL
Originally Posted by bgasser
Having the middle seat open, was a big plus for those that wanted comfort and were anxious....
Yes, this about sums it up for me.
DenverBrian likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.