Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta A330-900neo Best Premium Select + Seats (Consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta A330-900neo Best Premium Select + Seats (Consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2023, 9:10 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I think this the current thread; sorry if not. Just flew in 20J (window bulkhead) in the Premium Select cabin for the first time; I've also flown in the same seat on the A350 and the 777 before the latter left the fleet. I liked that the video monitor was on the bulkhead and not a swing-out arm so the seat width was the same as the non-bulkhead seats. Also found ample room to stow both my backback and rollaboard in the bins for our row and it wasn't too challenging to get out of the seat without disturbing my neighbor. It did take me a while to find the power port (which is in the recess where the noise-cancelling headphones go). I'm glad I had my two-prong headset jack adaptor with me for my personal headphones. Overall, this was a good seat with great window alignment.
gt5889a likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 4:25 pm

Does row 57 (last row of economy) recline? I am not able to find anything that states otherwise. It's either that or row 57 c d e (middle)

Thanks

Last edited by kaiotes; Dec 20, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Old Mar 28, 2024, 7:29 am

Programs: DL DM; HH gold
*bump*
I have a PS flight on an A339 coming up which will be the first time on this configuration. Currently an aisle seat in row 23, but the middle section bulkhead seats are all open and I am eyeing 20G. However, I'm 6ft6 and the question at bulkheads is always if there is enough room to stretch legs before hitting the bulkhead. Do any long-legged fellow FT-ers have experience/reviews on 20G (or 20C) vs 23C/G?
Old Mar 28, 2024, 7:57 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles (DM), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium, LTP)
Originally Posted by woodenshoe101
*bump*
I have a PS flight on an A339 coming up which will be the first time on this configuration. Currently an aisle seat in row 23, but the middle section bulkhead seats are all open and I am eyeing 20G. However, I'm 6ft6 and the question at bulkheads is always if there is enough room to stretch legs before hitting the bulkhead. Do any long-legged fellow FT-ers have experience/reviews on 20G (or 20C) vs 23C/G?
The A339 Row 20 bulkhead PS seat definitely has more legroom than the other PS rows 21-23:
https://www.aerolopa.com/dl-339

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.