Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL gates in DEN

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2022, 12:01 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Additional gate

Noticed today Delta has one of the new gates that recently opened in Concourse A. I believe that gives Delta 7 gates total at DEN. It’s right in the middle of all the new United gates and numbered A24. Has a Delta-branded podium and everything. I wonder if Delta plans To start AMS or CDG from DEN? Colorado is certainly a growing part of the country that I hope continues to be a strong Delta spoke.

Last edited by DLASflyer; Nov 13, 2022 at 12:25 pm
Old Nov 13, 2022, 7:22 pm

Programs: DL 3MM DM / UA 1K / AC 75K / F9 100K / Hilton Diamond / Marriott Platinum / Hertz Presidential
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
Noticed today Delta has one of the new gates that recently opened in Concourse A. I believe that gives Delta 7 gates total at DEN. It’s right in the middle of all the new United gates and numbered A24. Has a Delta-branded podium and everything. I wonder if Delta plans To start AMS or CDG from DEN? Colorado is certainly a growing part of the country that I hope continues to be a strong Delta spoke.
It's a temporary gate the airport/UA are allowing DL to use until the move to A East next summer. Currently 6 gates, going back down to 5 when A26 starts getting disassembled.

In January, DL ops will be split with 3 gates on A West and 2 on A East until all gates relocate to A East in June/July 2023.

No INT'L service planned. Strictly to hubs going forward.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.