Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

I got sick at the LGA Terminal D Delta Club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I got sick at the LGA Terminal D Delta Club

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2020, 5:55 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Originally Posted by exwannabe
3 hours is very soon unless the viral/bactierial load was very heavy. And if that was the case, there would have been hundreds getting sick all over given the communal serving area.
Agreed
Old Jan 17, 2020, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by AANYC1981
I wouldn’t wish food poisoning on anyone....it’s literally the worst.
I got food poisoning in tokyo in november. Checked in to the hotel at 1pm, didnt leave bed til 1pm the next day. Hopped on a flight at 5pm to newark.
luckily slept most of the time. Didnt feel good for about 6 days
Old Jan 17, 2020, 7:06 pm

The OP is not stating that he had food poisoning from the Skyclub. He suspects that might be the cause of his distress.

Seems reasonable to ask if anyone else eating there developed the same problem, as a way of narrowing down the cause of what he suffered.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 7:50 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by BigFlyer
The OP is not stating that he had food poisoning from the Skyclub. He suspects that might be the cause of his distress.

Seems reasonable to ask if anyone else eating there developed the same problem, as a way of narrowing down the cause of what he suffered.
The OP's thread title seems to indicate otherwise, unless I'm misinterpreting?
CPMaverick likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.