Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Mileage Credit Request Pending Partner Verification

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2019, 7:22 am
Original Poster

I flew Aeromexico down to Santiago on Oct 22 and returned October 26. On the 29th which was day 7 after the outbound flight I submitted a mileage request for the initial flight. On the 30th all 4 legs posted to my skymiles account and showed the 24 hour pending message. The next day they all showed pending partner verification and then finally on the Nov 2nd the return flight posted correct but the outbound flight is still showing "Mileage Credit Request Pending Partner Verification". Delta keeps telling me there is nothing they can do and I just need to wait the 7-14 days (which today is day 15 since the flight).

Any idea of what my next steps should be? Should I resubmit the request again. Its messing up me obtaining Platinum status and I have flights coming up next week, and I guess killing me that the return flight posted correctly 3 days after it was done but the outbound is going on 15 days and still pending.

Last edited by Steven Citrin; Nov 6, 2019 at 10:37 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.