Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Reclaim My Status - Consolidated Threads

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reclaim My Status - Consolidated Threads

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2024, 11:30 am

Programs: DL, UA
Originally Posted by Yellowjj
This isn't correct; you have to lose status before you can use reclaim my status.

OP mentions he attained status during the 2022 year; so he would be eligible to use reclaim my status. Although there is a chance OP is mistaken and he did not make status, he should definitely respond back to them. It could be a uninformed agent.
you're right. I was wrong and am sorry for the incorrect info. It looks as though you can apply when you're about to lose status or after you already did.

Sorry for any confusion!
busdriver11 likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 9:23 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thanks all. Was indeed just an uninformed agent. I responded to them highlighting my confusion and asked them to clarify how the program then worked in their eyes, and a different agent responded to me apologizing for the confusion and approved my RMS
T-15.01 likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL-Plat, UA-Plat 2MM, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic 3, AY-Plat, HY-Globalist, MR-LT Plat, HH-Gold
Anyone know whether rolling over your MQMs into MQDs would count towards RMS? The Delta info seems contradictory.

They specifically call out what counts in the FAQs:

MQDs toward your Status extension can be earned the following ways:
  • On Delta-marketed flights operated by Delta or by one of our partner airlines*
  • With your eligible Delta SkyMiles American Express Card
    • MQD Boost: Earn $1 MQD for each $20 of purchases on your Delta SkyMiles® Platinum or Platinum Business Card or $1 MQD for each $10 of purchases on your Delta SkyMiles Reserve or Reserve Business Card and get closer to Medallion Status for the next Medallion Year
  • Delta Vacations®**
But then seem to imply that any MQDs except Headstart will count in the Ts & Cs:

​​​​​​​MQDs earned on travel during the Offer Period on Delta, Delta Connection, and SkyMiles Partner Airlines on qualifying flights will count towards Reclaim My Status. MQDs earned through other sources during Offer Period, including but not limited to Delta SkyMiles American Express Cards, will count towards Reclaim My Status. MQDs earned from MQD Headstart using an eligible Delta SkyMiles® American Express Card will not apply towards required MQDs for the Reclaim My Status offer, even if the eligible card is acquired during the Offer Period.
Old Apr 19, 2024, 8:28 am

Does MQDs from Delta stays count towards Reclaim Status?
I think I saw a permissive language about "other sources" in the confirmation email before, but can't find it anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.