Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Breakfast to go from MSP?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2018, 9:52 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by xiphoid76
French Meadow and Black Sheep are my two favorites! If you have a Priority Pass lounge access - you can go there and get a 15 dollar credit for French Meadow for breakfast - get the homemade granola and greek yogurt and your day will be off to a fantastic start! If really short on time Dunkin Donuts is your best bet as the line is short in Minneapolis because Dunkin is not well known to Minnesotans (something I take advantage of).
Does French Meadow have a PP scanner now? Or are you saying go to the PGA club and receive your $15 voucher, then bring that to French Meadow or some other places in the airport. The extra step is worth it if you have the connection time, but I'm making notes for potential tight connections
Old Nov 9, 2018, 5:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Originally Posted by Gig103
Does French Meadow have a PP scanner now? Or are you saying go to the PGA club and receive your $15 voucher, then bring that to French Meadow or some other places in the airport. The extra step is worth it if you have the connection time, but I'm making notes for potential tight connections
Inquiring minds want, no, NEED to know!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 6:40 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by CarmenOM

Now the UA lounge entry opens directly into the E concourse.
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I think you mean the viewing lounge that some airport employees use as a place to read or eat. I was last up there on the day of the "last" DC-9 flight. At that time, the furniture was looking worn and somewhat dirty, perhaps comparable to the worst SC.

The Escape lounge is usually pretty good and quiet, especially since it stopped accepting PP in favor of AmEx Plat/Centurion cards. It was absolutely wonderful during a DL IT meltdown when I couldn't even get/stay on wifi at the SC.
No, the company I work for has an office off of Concourse E. We also have an office at McCarran Airport in the D gates right by the United lounge. We probably have offices at other airports like PHX where we have a full time presence but I've never worked there.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 8:32 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by skycubbie
Oh, I'm not so sure about that! ATL has a wonderful restaurant/bookstore modeled after a Viennese coffee house called Cafe Intermezzo in the B Concourse. It's my addiction whenever I'm traversing ATL. You should see the tortes on offer in the glass case beyond the host desk.

Skycubbie
If my connection allows time for it, that is where I am. Feels like a little oasis of calm in the otherwise organized chaos of ATL.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by Gig103
you go to the PP club first and they print off the voucher for you there. Just take it downstairs to the French Meadow - 15 bucks covers the granola and coffee and is such a good meal . Voucher also good for Ike’s and Rock Bottom.
In2ishn likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:05 am
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
YIPPEE!

Originally Posted by xiphoid76

you go to the PP club first and they print off the voucher for you there. Just take it downstairs to the French Meadow - 15 bucks covers the granola and coffee and is such a good meal . Voucher also good for Ike’s and Rock Bottom.
Thanks for the info! The vouchers used to be limited to Ike’s.

My morning flight plans for Thursday have improved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.