Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2020, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by mattp1987
Isn't that how you make kimchi?
yeah something like that. When I visited the Kimchi Museum, I recall being shocked by the number and variety of kimchi's. And no by Kimchi Museum I'm not referring to the fridge in my in-laws' garage. Find it here
Old Oct 30, 2020, 4:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Greetings from the TWA Hotel at JFK. I have an eighth floor room in the Hughes Wing with a view of the windows and roofline of the old TWA international terminal. Not bad so far.

My flight to JFK was good, with a gate upgrade to FC after being first on the upgrade list since check in, ultimately 1 of 15 for 2 seats. The FAs gave me a postcard. Between the SCs and the tapas flight fuel box (without salami), I consumed more food than I expected.
Cholula and GW McLintock like this.
Old Oct 30, 2020, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KDCAflyer
Delta's CFO just left to take over as GM's CFO.

I don't blame him for not wanting to have to supervise a Chapter 11.
Back in Feb he was retiring and then decided to stay after COVID. Now he's changing jobs?
Old Oct 30, 2020, 9:21 pm

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by navi_jen
Me neither. Too much oily catfish and perch growing up. Yuck.

Some potential good news today. Thorn in my side coworker crossed the line recently....may be some changes on the horizon.
Yay! That's good news!

I'm having a great night--my favorite DJ is doing a livestream, so I'm watching that and drinking and dancing. The dogs are not impressed.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 5:18 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Good moooooorning lounge.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 5:31 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Happy SATurday! Enjoy your flight!
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 5:47 am

Thank you. I started getting excited as the time to go to the airport for the first flight approached. It's weird to be surrounded by TWA nostalgia on my way to the DL 777 flight.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 1:13 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Mrs. P made cheesecake cupcakes with Biscoff crust for my birthday. 👍
Old Oct 31, 2020, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Happy birthday mattp1987!!!

-J.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 4:47 pm

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Happy birthday!!!
Old Oct 31, 2020, 5:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Good afternoon Delta lounge!

I already went to the gym yesterday and last Wednesday and Monday. I went there 3 days per week. I went to gym on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I exercises and do on treadmill for 25 minutes. So I did a great job. I will go back on Monday evening at 5:15pm. We have a things to do on Monday morning. I have eyes appointment on Monday morning at 10:00am and Tuesday afternoon, I have go to Foot doctor at 2:50pm.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
happy bday Matt

Last edited by jrl767; Oct 31, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Old Oct 31, 2020, 9:07 pm

This sounds like Mrs. P. really likes you. Happy birthday. [Were there candles on your cheesecake cupcake?]
Old Nov 1, 2020, 8:13 am

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Happy birthday Matt!

Rainy, cloudy, windy Sunday here. Not really looking forward to my poll working shift. And worried about my Mom and sis, both are developing minor symptoms. Going to be a stressful next 4-7 days. Going to go clean, see if it makes me feel better. Need to dig out my Costco chicken noodle soup from the freezer, will definitely need it when I return this afternoon.
Old Nov 1, 2020, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour overnight! This is my first clock change since moving here, so now I get to go and find all of the clocks and see which ones work.

Originally Posted by navi_jen
Rainy, cloudy, windy Sunday here. Not really looking forward to my poll working shift. And worried about my Mom and sis, both are developing minor symptoms. Going to be a stressful next 4-7 days. Going to go clean, see if it makes me feel better. Need to dig out my Costco chicken noodle soup from the freezer, will definitely need it when I return this afternoon.
I was assigned to work on Tuesday, but I ended up dropping out because I didn't want to miss a meeting and school. Starting at 5am definitely had nothing to do with it.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.