Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is the DL 763 the worst domestic F in the Sky?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is the DL 763 the worst domestic F in the Sky?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by readywhenyouare

Far from miserable but certainly not up to par with the seat width on other DL aircraft. The DL 763 domestic FC seat width has always been this narrow but the seat pitch was more generous years ago which made up for the narrow FC seat. I remember flying on these on transcons out of JFK with the larger seat pitch and it was fine back then.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:12 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I know the F seats are sub-par, but the coach bulkhead seats on the sides, when flying with a companion, are my very favorite seats. I will miss the a/c a lot. I really just enjoy flying a wider a/c and liked when these were common on longer domestic runs. I wish DL (or any US carrier) still had a sizable wide body domestic fleet. I know that this is not the trend for many reasons, but I really liked when you could fly nice big planes on routes like LAX-MSP, etc.
MCO Flyer likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:55 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
I know the F seats are sub-par, but the coach bulkhead seats on the sides, when flying with a companion, are my very favorite seats. I will miss the a/c a lot. I really just enjoy flying a wider a/c and liked when these were common on longer domestic runs. I wish DL (or any US carrier) still had a sizable wide body domestic fleet. I know that this is not the trend for many reasons, but I really liked when you could fly nice big planes on routes like LAX-MSP, etc.
I agree with this 100%. FC wasn't great on these birds, but just flying on a wide body is so much more comfortable and spacious. I would take the domestic 763 any day over a cramped 739 on a transcon flight. Hopefully if DL gets the 797 in 5-7 years, they will do some domestic flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.