Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated Delta Platinum/Reserve AMEX MQM boost thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 5, 2021, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
Link to claim/gift Reserve MQMs (note, you must already be logged in before you click on this link, otherwise you will be redirected to the DL home page): https://www.delta.com/acctactvty/mbrLanding.action

"You can gift your MQMs to a loved one or friend by depositing them into their account within 30 days. If a recipient is not chosen within 30 days, we will automatically add the MQMs to your account."
Print Wikipost

Consolidated Delta Platinum/Reserve AMEX MQM boost thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2019, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nevermind, took too long to post. OP, you have received an email when you cleared the threshold ("You Banked 15,000 Bonus Miles + 15,000 MQMs"). There's a "Manage Account" web link in the email which directs you to the page above so you can specify who receives the MQM Boost. Note that even if you wait until 2020 to claim it, it will still count towards 2019 totals.
MSPeconomist and gooselee like this.

Last edited by xliioper; Dec 31, 2019 at 7:00 am
Old Dec 31, 2019, 7:52 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Delta PM, AA Plat
I couldn't find the e-mail so thanks for sending the link!
gooselee likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 11:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I usually find that I can log into delta.dumb and give myself the MQMs before the email arrives. It's not obvious how to find the pager linked above, but searching with some obvious words tends to work. This seems to function as soon as the 15,000 RDMs hit your FF account.
Old Jun 1, 2020, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, WN, SC, various other programs of lowly status
MQM status boost not tracking on Amex Reserve statement

Anyone else notice that the blurb about where you stand on the annual spend to reach the status boost is missing from this months statement?
Old Jun 1, 2020, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Marylou
Anyone else notice that the blurb about where you stand on the annual spend to reach the status boost is missing from this months statement?
I don't see any such a blurb on my statements (I checked some older ones). The Year to Date "Miles Earned for Eligible Purchases" tells you everything you need to know as it is equal to your year to date qualifying spend in dollars (it does not include any bonus miles and will not include ineligible charges like annual fee).

Old Jun 1, 2020, 11:17 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
They also now have a "Track Your Status Boost" panel on the right side of the home page after you login to the web site (and choose your card as needed).

It is also reachable at least in the Android app through a ridiculously laborious set of steps:
- select your card
- at the bottom, select Membership
- Explore All Card Benefits (at the bottom)
- scroll down to and tap on "Enjoy a Status Boost"
- tap on See Miles Balance -- this loads the mobile version of the web site inside the app
- you may have to select your card again if you have multiple AMEX cards
- scroll down a ways and you will see the same "Track Your Status Boost" panel
mattp1987 likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 2:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by Zorak
They also now have a "Track Your Status Boost" panel on the right side of the home page after you login to the web site (and choose your card as needed).

It is also reachable at least in the Android app through a ridiculously laborious set of steps:
- select your card
- at the bottom, select Membership
- Explore All Card Benefits (at the bottom)
- scroll down to and tap on "Enjoy a Status Boost"
- tap on See Miles Balance -- this loads the mobile version of the web site inside the app
- you may have to select your card again if you have multiple AMEX cards
- scroll down a ways and you will see the same "Track Your Status Boost" panel
Yep! Makes tracking far easier!!
Old Jun 2, 2020, 1:05 pm

Programs: DL PM, WN, SC, various other programs of lowly status
Originally Posted by xliioper
I don't see any such a blurb on my statements (I checked some older ones). The Year to Date "Miles Earned for Eligible Purchases" tells you everything you need to know as it is equal to your year to date qualifying spend in dollars (it does not include any bonus miles and will not include ineligible charges like annual fee).

I don’t even have that on this month’s statement. But the part I was talking about was this. I realize the boost no longer includes spendable miles. I just like to see at a glance where I stand. (I do realize the spendable mile boost is no longer)

Old Jun 2, 2020, 2:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I watch mine on the DL app, rounded down to the nearest thousand dollars.

Isn't the statement pictured above out of date? IIRC your can earn more than two 15,000 MQM increments on a DL Reserve card this year.

ADDED: It must be, as the statement refers to 15,000 RDMs too.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
I noticed that on last month's statement too. However, the tracker that Zorak described does the job just as well for me, so I've been using that.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 2:57 pm

I only have statements online back to December. I looked on that statement and the disclosure was not there then either
Old Oct 17, 2020, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
When will MQM from AMEX Delta Status Boost post?

Is the tracker in real time? I haven't put any spending on my card in over a week. I was about $800 short getting my first boost. All of a sudden, I get an email from DL that I crossed the $30k threshold. I checked my DL account, but there's nothing. I checked my AMEX account and it does show that I have about $30.1k of spending. I haven't taken the time to add up all of my spending to confirm the amount is right. So is the tracking accurate? When will my MQM post?
Old Oct 17, 2020, 11:25 pm

Programs: DL DM
See this thread for the most up to date reports of Amex Tracker Delays and MQM Boosts posting:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...-boost-12.html

For me, I have not hit the $25K threshold on the Platinum card yet this year, so can't comment on it. I also can't recall last year when I hit the $25K and $50K thresholds if they posted instantly or if the statement had to close, but there wasn't any major delay that I can recall.

I can however confirm that the "mini boosts" promo currently active (500 MQMs and RDMs per $1K spend) posts once the statement closes.
SJC ORD LDR and lsquare like this.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Reserve card MQM boosts don't post automatically as they can be gifted to someone else. They become available upon statement close after you have crossed the spend threshold. The monthly PDF statements show your progress towards the boost threshold (miles earned for eligible purchases year to date -- don't include the bonus miles). You can also look at year-to-date spend amount on website, but you need to substract out ineligible spend from that amount (like annual fees and return credits). There's a link in a red box near the bottom of the email where it says "GIFT OR CLAIM MQMS" that takes you to the selection web page. As noted in the email, if you don't make a selection within 30 days, they will automatically post to your account.
lsquare likes this.

Last edited by xliioper; Oct 18, 2020 at 7:09 am
Old Oct 18, 2020, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by xliioper
Reserve card MQM boosts don't post automatically as they can be gifted to someone else. They become available upon statement close after you have crossed the spend threshold. The monthly PDF statements show your progress towards the boost threshold (miles earned for eligible purchases year to date -- don't include the bonus miles). You can also look at year-to-date spend amount on website, but you need to substract out ineligible spend from that amount (like annual fees and return credits). There's a link in a red box near the bottom of the email where it says "GIFT OR CLAIM MQMS" that takes you to the selection web page. As noted in the email, if you don't make a selection within 30 days, they will automatically post to your account.
My statement closed on Friday. I got the email yesterday so I'm assuming if I don't make any decision, I'll automatically get it next month then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.