Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nested tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by DLX5
So it's legal flight and I purchased the JNB part and the ORD to XXX. Plan to fly to WAS night before and trying to decide which flight to choose. Last flight makes sense but leaves no room for error. If there is an IRROPs situation, would DL get me to JNB another way if I couldn't make the XXX to WAS segment the night before. Other option is to choose earlier flight to WAS but by the time trip comes, it seems like most flights are full anyway.

GM on DL and Biz class to JNB if makes any difference
it’s certainly possible ... if your WAS-ATL (to connect to JNB) is late enough in the day, you might get protected on a morning XXX-WAS, but I wouldn’t put too much hope in getting DL to put you on XXX-ATL
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL PM
Ok. I will just take an earlier flight to give myself flexibility in case

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.