Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL Sky Club Access using AMEX Platinum Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL Sky Club Access using AMEX Platinum Card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2018, 6:23 pm

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
If you pick DL as your preferred airline with your Plat AMEX for the $200 annual reimbursement the $29 fee will be credited as part of the annual perk.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 3:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA1K B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by gooselee
I'm surprised this works at all unless you and your brother have very similar first names or he's saying something like the card shows his middle name vs first name on his ticket.

Give it a shot if you'd like, but it's not supposed to work so I'd suggest not pushing or getting upset with the agent if you're refused.

And yes, there are definitely better ways to spend $29 in 20 minutes.
I thought as much, If it doesn't work I'll just fork over the $29. Maybe we'll arrive a little earlier so we can enjoy the lounge. (since one of us is getting in free already $14 each in theory between the two of us) for a drink a little food is worth the visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.