Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2017, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Why do members on the Eithad board get to have 24/7 customer service right here on FT, and we don't? C'mon DL, just add us on to lithium, sparkcentral, or what ever you use.

I'll admit, DL probably is the worst when it comes to CS from social media and forums. Probably the only spot where AA beats us.

Besides, there's an easy solution, just have DL make Widgets an official representative on FT and move him to the social media lab

....Hey, if it doesn't sound appealing to you Widgets, you wont have to physically see the DYKWIAs, so that's a plus. And as we all know, it's simple, Plus means more.
Widgets is probably MUCH more valuable to FT as an anonymous person who can give us the real story, instead of the party line.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 7:33 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by kop84
Widgets is probably MUCH more valuable to FT as an anonymous person who can give us the real story, instead of the party line.
Yeah, party lines sucked. I remember when I was a kid picking up the phone to make a call and hearing my neighbors on the phone already. And when the phone would ring you'd listen for the right ring pattern to know if the call was for you or for them. Annoying.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Howste
Yeah, party lines sucked. I remember when I was a kid picking up the phone to make a call and hearing my neighbors on the phone already. And when the phone would ring you'd listen for the right ring pattern to know if the call was for you or for them. Annoying.
Now you're aging yourself! (was going to say dating, but I can't imagine where you'd take that one )
Old Mar 8, 2017, 7:49 am

...I can't imagine where you'd take that one
You probably can. But it's probably best that you prevented it anyway.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 9:05 am

Programs: WN A+ & CP, DL PL, Marriott PP, National EE, SPG Plat
That I missed out on the Kryptonium Medallion tags =(

Oh and there is never enough Woodford. It is delicious, everyone wants it, put more on the plane!
Old Mar 8, 2017, 10:58 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Being #5 for 4 on the UG list since checking in 24 hours prior and then going to 6 for 5 about 45 minutes prior to the flight. :-)

EDIT..I was indeed first loser but at least I got a comfort - seat with no one in the middle on the oh so lovely and classy MD 88.

Last edited by apodo77; Mar 9, 2017 at 2:01 am
Old Mar 8, 2017, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by quoo
This is weird! I noticed this on my last flight too, the flight attendant was having the worst time opening the wine, I overheard them discussing how it was a common problem with the white wine, and they had to try a couple bottles before they could open one.

I have had this happen a couple times. Once, the FA handed the bottle to me to open and I can confirm that it is surprisingly difficult! Another time, the FA handed the bottle that was for me to the guy sitting in the seat diagonal to me to open (I was in 2B and he was 1C). I thanked the guy and we all laughed about it, but I was thinking to myself, why not just walk one more row and make me earn my drink rather than inconveniencing another passenger?
Old Mar 17, 2017, 6:43 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
We get a new thread every time someone has a 10 minute flight delay
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by pvn
We get a new thread every time someone is taking a new route about their upgrade chance.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:11 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by pvn
We get a new thread every time someone is taking a new route about their upgrade chance.
Every time we get a tiny change someone want a new thread on this or that rather than lumping into existing thread.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:35 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Renes Points
Every time we get a tiny change someone want a new thread on this or that rather than lumping into existing thread.
Hey I resemble that remark
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:58 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
People complaining about other FlyerTalkers' posting habits.

Old Mar 17, 2017, 8:01 am

People complaining about other FlyerTalkers' complaints.

Old Mar 17, 2017, 9:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by WWads
Hey I resemble that remark
...giggles...

Originally Posted by Howste
People complaining about other FlyerTalkers' complaints.

THIS

Oh or anyone doing THIS (what I did-ish) with just a +1 to become "a flyer talk posting legend"
Old Mar 17, 2017, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by Renes Points
Oh or anyone doing THIS (what I did-ish) with just a +1 to become "a flyer talk posting legend"
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.