Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lifetime Miles Totals

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2019, 11:36 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Ah, great, thanks a bunch to everyone for the tips, I found it. tls
Old Jan 3, 2019, 7:22 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
With this weeks 2MM threshold

I've lost the challenge of the chase. I can;t even get excited about booking Delta for FF miles (that I can't redeem). I have absolutely no chance of ever making Platinum let alone another million miles.

Airline life is now boring, there's nothing else to chase on DL AA or even UA
SYRRDU likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:42 am

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
I only have 773,000.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:51 am

MM

Originally Posted by yohanson
I'm still seeing my 11,883,191 MM but that should go up about 694 by tomorrow.
Since I retired, I haven't spent much time on FT, but I thought I would check in. If you have 11.83 MM you're slightly ahead of me. I was DL's first 10MM. But in my case, in all honesty, over half of that was bonus miles plus credit cards etc. My actual miles on all airlines were about 5MM.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 11:43 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
With this weeks 2MM threshold. I've lost the challenge of the chase. I can;t even get excited about booking Delta for FF miles (that I can't redeem)...
I get it, after 2MM the desire is gone with DL. I will now work for 2MM with AA, but still have over 300K in DL rollover.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:28 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
I should hit 1MM sometime this year. Been DM since ~2009. Hard to make MM for those of us who's travel is mostly East of the Mississippi.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 4:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, MM; Marriott Plat
I am at 1.37 MM but expect to retire next year. I should get to 1.5 MM with an outside shot of 1.6 MM but no shot at 2 MM. I also have over 1.25 million RDM so a lot of post retirement travel will not earn MQMs but also will be effectively free. Like others the drop from DM to FO is going to be painful but better than going to nothing.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond 3MM, AMEX Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite

I am at almost 2.4 MM, Diamond for now, Gold for life, whatever that winds up being worth when I retire. I don’t fly enough to make switching to another airline worthwhile and fly out of a Delta dominated station.

I will enjoy whatever perks I get for my status, but knowing it’s an oligopolistic airline market, I’ll try not to get too used to them!
Old Jan 4, 2019, 7:29 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
With this weeks 2MM threshold

I've lost the challenge of the chase. I can;t even get excited about booking Delta for FF miles (that I can't redeem). I have absolutely no chance of ever making Platinum let alone another million miles.

Airline life is now boring, there's nothing else to chase on DL AA or even UA
I go back and forth on that, I am at 2.3 MM and my travel is picking up to about 300- 350 K a year, but a lot of it is now South America so should I go to AA, who also now has a direct BNA LHR. ( technically BA at ) Or do I try to keep this pace up for another 5 years.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 4:27 pm

I'm at 998k and change, and I have two more ~500 mile flights scheduled this week. Then, nothing on DL for a while. So I'll be sitting less than 500 from hitting my million.

I was tempted to do something to flip it over last year so I'd get my Diamond tags with the 1M on them, but nah.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 7:58 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
I was tempted to do something to flip it over last year so I'd get my Diamond tags with the 1M on them, but nah.
I don't mean to be pedantic, but just a general question.

Does the Medallion card at X million miles actually show the number associated with the "M" status character? or is it just a plain "M" for all levels of Medallion?
Old Jan 6, 2019, 8:06 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond 3MM, AMEX Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Mine shows ‘2M’
Old Jan 6, 2019, 8:48 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, DL FO, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 Whatevers
So many overachievers here. The website says that I'm only at 442K, but it's there. Still in my 20s so I guess I still have time - I've always wanted to be a million miler for some reason.

It's nice that they counted miles flown with NW. Growing up in Metro Detroit, I pretty much flew NW all the time.

Old Jan 7, 2019, 8:27 am

Programs: Skyteam
MMs are dime a dozen.
TheHorta likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 10:16 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
My first 800,000 MQMs were miles from all sources where you could earn miles; I'm almost at 2M MQMs earned "the hard way" (for a total of 2.78M MQMs).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.