pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
"chicken-shaped objects"
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:41 am

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by pvn
"chicken-shaped objects"
chicken-shaped-and-flavored food object.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by pvn
"chicken-shaped objects"

"You guys, McDonald's is much better"
pvn likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I wish the skyclubs would bring back Biscoff
Old Jun 19, 2018, 2:15 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
"You guys, McDonald's is much better"
MUCH better? Even the McRib?
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
I'm not sure I would brave raw shellfish before boarding a flight.
Not sure I would either, but to begin with I prefer my oysters grilled, not raw.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 8:29 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Not sure I would either, but to begin with I prefer my oysters grilled, not raw.
Do the clubs still have the bagel toaster you can run them through?
pvn likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 8:12 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
can someone remind me.....aren't rose wine and bubbles now complimentary in the SC's now or did I dream that up? I feel like I got an e-mail about it but it didn't seem like a systemwide addition? TIA!

Last edited by AANYC1981; Jun 22, 2018 at 8:41 am
Old Jun 22, 2018, 8:28 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
can someone remind me.....isn't rose wine and bubbles now complimentary in the SC's now or did I dream that up? I feel like I got an e-mail about it but it didn't seem like a systemwide addition? TIA!
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. There have been recent announcements about the addition of prosecco on board and, last summer, rose in Delta One on some routes, but not for free in the Sky Club. There are options to buy bubbles and rose in the Sky Club though, including some pretty good value options to use miles at 2 cents/mile vs. the reasonable cash prices.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 8:41 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by bgriff
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. There have been recent announcements about the addition of prosecco on board and, last summer, rose in Delta One on some routes, but not for free in the Sky Club. There are options to buy bubbles and rose in the Sky Club though, including some pretty good value options to use miles at 2 cents/mile vs. the reasonable cash prices.
Thanks.....it must have been an e-mail about the DCA club renovations I received.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Veuve de Vernay has appeared at some self-serve clubs; I had it in DTW a few weeks back. There might have also been a Rose option. I thought there were some recent posts about it in another thread?
Old Jun 22, 2018, 11:24 am
Suspended

Reason I was asking is that I saw a good amount of people getting bubbles and free mimosas today at LGA-C (larger club) and saw more rose options than usual but just stuck to my go to - Sav Blanc.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 4:25 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles KM, Sky Club/Priority Pass, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
can someone remind me.....aren't rose wine and bubbles now complimentary in the SC's now or did I dream that up? I feel like I got an e-mail about it but it didn't seem like a systemwide addition? TIA!
I've seen free rose/bubbles in ATL (B, F), JFK, and LGA over the past few months. Can't remember if they had any in DTW (self-serve). I think they added them to the free options with the bar menu redesign a few months ago.
AANYC1981 likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 8:11 pm

Programs: DL DM, IHG PLAT
When I stopped by the LAX T2 SC two weeks ago, they had a rose and some California sparkling wine that I had never heard of. I tried them both and while rose wasn't too bad, the sparkling wine wasn't very good at all. Luckily they still had some orange juice out from breakfast so I was able to turn it into an okay mimosa.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 5:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by drchrysler
When I stopped by the LAX T2 SC two weeks ago, they had a rose and some California sparkling wine that I had never heard of. I tried them both and while rose wasn't too bad, the sparkling wine wasn't very good at all. Luckily they still had some orange juice out from breakfast so I was able to turn it into an okay mimosa.
Are you sure it was from California? Delta had been serving a French sparkling wine, including a rose at LAX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.