Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Msp question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by RFDMinnesota
I wonder if we'll ever see admission of guilt/an apology on this board...
Originally Posted by dereiziger
I have yet to ever see a heartfelt apology anywhere on flyertalk...
Ha. This thread is about two posts away from starting in on the OP for flying to BDL and arguing SGN or PER are better destinations. FT for the win.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:18 pm

Programs: Delta PM, United Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by flyer4512
I usually drive to MSP and fly but flying RST/MSP/BDL R/T is about $300 cheaper than flying MSP/BDL.

Does Delta use the same concourse for all of it's flights into and out of MSP ?

There seems to have been a time change on my RST/MSP leg so I only have 45 minutes between flights at MSP.

Thanks
I live almost an hour from RST and MSP. At no point did I ever think of taking RST as an origin airport. I just looked and my frequent MSP-OMA($802) becomes $267 doing RST-MSP-OMA. That is just wrong. I looked at other flights and they are similar in fair differential. I now may use RST now.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BigDawg23
I live almost an hour from RST and MSP. At no point did I ever think of taking RST as an origin airport. I just looked and my frequent MSP-OMA($802) becomes $267 doing RST-MSP-OMA. That is just wrong. I looked at other flights and they are similar in fair differential. I now may use RST now.
The price difference is amazing isn't it. The only issue I can see ( which doesn't effect me at all as I would always get dropped off at RST or at worst my car would be 10 minutes from my house at RST ) would be if RST was closed because of weather and you weren't able to get a flight from MSP to RST that day.

I know MSP has the best snow removal equipment but not sure about RST.

What makes less sense is MSP/BDL is 25K miles R/T..... RST/MSP/BDL 40K Miles...................so if you are paying cash you are better off flying out of RST............paying in miles use MSP................at least for my dates and flights

Last edited by flyer4512; Dec 10, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.