Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta 50K + $50 credit is back!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.950MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by thepaul500
BDGK is not a valid business card offer per the rep I spoke with. We were about to try BDT2:0004 when their system went down....BDT2:0001 is a delta gold business offer @35,000 pts.
Ah, thanks. I am in need of MQMs so I would need a different offer.

And I've already had the consumer platinum card before, so apparently not eligible for that bonus promotion.

David
Old Aug 5, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Ah, thanks. I am in need of MQMs so I would need a different offer.

And I've already had the consumer platinum card before, so apparently not eligible for that bonus promotion.

David
Same here, if I get it figured out how to work for a biz offer I'll make sure and post. Darn work getting in the way of applying for cards, lol!
Old Aug 5, 2014, 4:34 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.950MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Same here, if I get it figured out how to work for a biz offer I'll make sure and post. Darn work getting in the way of applying for cards, lol!
Thanks!

David
Old Aug 5, 2014, 6:18 pm

Programs: DL DM
Thanks!

David
There is a 45/15 plat biz delta amex available. Call into the number above and ask to apply for biz, they will transfer to open. I just told about the offer I had received but I couldn't remember the poid. Approved. Lady was super helpful, just make sure to be nice! paid off handsomely!

Offer expires 8/10, so apply soon!
Old Aug 5, 2014, 7:04 pm

There is a 45/15 plat biz delta amex available. Call into the number above and ask to apply for biz, they will transfer to open. I just told about the offer I had received but I couldn't remember the poid. Approved. Lady was super helpful, just make sure to be nice! paid off handsomely!

Offer expires 8/10, so apply soon!
I will call tomorrow a.m. And will report back!

Thank you,
David
Old Aug 8, 2014, 7:32 pm

I struck out, they wouldn't give me an offer without the code. May try again tomorrow.

David
Old Aug 12, 2014, 12:51 pm

I struck out, they wouldn't give me an offer without the code. May try again tomorrow.

David
I squeaked through. Hopefully the bonuses will come.

Looks like the offers on the consumer side got extended and with some RDMs added for the platinum card.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...edit-card.html

Thanks to thepaul500 for your help!

David
Old Aug 12, 2014, 1:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by sandarap
^

Amex - Delta credit card

where to call : 877-621-2639

Code : BDGK :0002

or

Code : BDGK :0004 for ( 45K & $100 credit + 15,000 medal)

both codes ( $1000 / 3 mo spending)
I posted in the other thread about this.

I applied last night (before knowing about today's promotion) and got 35K RDMs and 15K MQMs.

Can I cancel that application (hasn't been approved yet for some reason) and reapply for this one?
Old Aug 12, 2014, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by aww3583
I posted in the other thread about this.

I applied last night (before knowing about today's promotion) and got 35K RDMs and 15K MQMs.

Can I cancel that application (hasn't been approved yet for some reason) and reapply for this one?
Won't hurt to call and ask!

David
Old Aug 12, 2014, 3:38 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
Originally Posted by samwise6222

Got a mailer for 60 plus $100 statement credit after $1000... any thoughts? Do I jump now or wait for something better? (Given that you are now limited to 1 bonus in your lifetime )

Jump now and apply after 3 years then it works![/QUOTE]

Applied, approved, called when card arrived to confirm bonus was told NO bonus as I had had a Delta card in 2010!!
Old Aug 12, 2014, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by mike2200
Applied, approved, called when card arrived to confirm bonus was told NO bonus as I had had a Delta card in 2010!!
I think the terms for these offers are specific that for the consumer card, you can't get the bonus if you have ever had that specific Amex card.

There is talk that the business cards are not as restrictive.

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.