Wiki Posts
Search

Be careful when redeeming credits

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by HongKonger
"Known issue" LOL

If it's "known" and not intentional then why don't they do something about it?

I'll answer my own question: "Known issue" = "A way to scam the unsophisticated."
I agree. I had to call up 3 times to get me to the right person to "correct" it
Old Jun 18, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by chebert999
I have tried this just now (my eCerts is 700$) and delta.dumb says the value is 0$. I called delta and they said the value is 700$. I said: thank you and let me try online again. I did it again on delta.dumb and it says: the value of your eCerts (0$) will be applied...I'm getting really annoyed !!!!! ;(
I called in earlier today on behalf of a DM friend having the same issue on a ticket purchase, w an ecredit set to expire in a few days. She's the least diamond-like of all diamonds, and this is the type of stuff she hates to deal with, so I offered to help her figure it out. The agent could see the credit and when I asked if she could re-load it she said something about a recent IT overhaul on the 6th that caused some credits to disappear, and it's taking time to re-load everything. When I called back to purchase her ticket I asked the second agent about the IT overhaul glitch theory. He said, 'I don't know about anything specific, but I've got her credit and will apply it.' ^

Last edited by PRWeezer; Jun 18, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.