Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The end of pink tagging?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2014, 8:24 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
I was on a CRJ200 from FNT-MSP today and pink tags were used.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:04 pm

Programs: W/P1.9MM & Charter+ DL Diamond 2.15MM, AA EXP 1.95MM, AS MVP .6MM, O/P .9MM, A/C & S/C
Pink Tags

SLC-DEN today pink tags were given out ^
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:13 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Shutdown the interwebs! Pink tags are definitely done for because one poster allegedly heard from a gate agent who also moonlights as DL's spokesperson that pink tags will no longer be offered...

This hearsay that we seent on da internets must be true!

Last edited by HDQDD; Feb 19, 2014 at 9:28 pm
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:29 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by HDQDD
Pink tags are definitely done for because one poster allegedly heard from a gate agent who also moonlights as DL's spokesperson that pink tags will no longer be offered..
The OP came back later and posted that it was likely a mistake by the GA . . . . .

Originally Posted by murphysxm
I'm pretty sure it was a gate agent messing up a memo. The flight attendant made a point to apologize to all of us who had checked bags and promised it wouldn't happen again
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by davetravels
The OP came back later and posted that it was likely a mistake by the GA . . . . .
Hey... don't interfere with a good snarkfest.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:55 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, IC Plat AMB
Today 2/19, handwritten sign in SLC gate B-11, at top of gate, where pink tag bags would normally be left , "All carry-on bags go on plane"
Emb 175 with the larger bins.
No incidents visible from 2A, guess everything fit.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 10:36 pm

Programs: Skymiles, MPL Chase Premier
The only regional that forbids the use of Pink tags is Compass... and they only fly the ERJ-170/175s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.