Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta announces free spirits in international economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta announces free spirits in international economy

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2013, 3:23 am

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by HongKonger
How in the world can anyone become intoxicated on Bailey's?

As for the guy whose shorts were falling... if only TSA allowed you to keep your belt on... reminds me of the boxers vs briefs episode of Seinfeld... "and the only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine."
Switched from baileys to rum after awhile. I'm not so sure how intoxicated they were but at some point during the ore landing snack they made some comment to one of the FAs and the FAs response was "I'm going to have to swap you out for landing" and the response to the FA was "no no I'm fine!"

The shorts thing was just all around hysterical. FA next to me wasn't impressed though and said she's seen much worse.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 8:10 am

Programs: DL-PM
Originally Posted by tmontemb
Rough crowd today.
Well... You *were* flying into DTW, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0WdJx-Wkw
Old Feb 19, 2014, 6:57 am

Programs: EuroBonus, FlyingBlue Gold
Sorry for trolling an old thread, but does anyone know why this isn't listed as a perk on delta.com? I mean FREE is always a great advantage.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by NLNO
Sorry for trolling an old thread, but does anyone know why this isn't listed as a perk on delta.com? I mean FREE is always a great advantage.
It lists it somewhere; I forget what page, but it says something like "FC/BE get free drinks on all flights, EC gets free drinks on jfk->SEA/SFO/LAX transcon, all passengers get free drinks on long-haul int'l"
Old Feb 19, 2014, 4:43 pm

Programs: UA MM / LT Gold (LT UC), DL SM, AA PLT (AC), OZ, KE; GE and Korean SES (like GE); Marriott Gold
Since I'm flying DL TPAC in a couple of days, this is great news (I don't drink much, but I like Bailey's).

For Bailey's lovers: if you mix Bailey's with Coca-Cola, you get a froathy, ever-expanding brownish foam exceeding the volume of the container, regardless of its size! I was on a flight in September when a passenger did this; made quite a mess. So, a word of caution: don't mix Bailey's Irish Cream with Coke! Especially on a plane with reduced air pressure.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 5:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by relangford
Since I'm flying DL TPAC in a couple of days, this is great news (I don't drink much, but I like Bailey's).

For Bailey's lovers: if you mix Bailey's with Coca-Cola, you get a froathy, ever-expanding brownish foam exceeding the volume of the container, regardless of its size! I was on a flight in September when a passenger did this; made quite a mess. So, a word of caution: don't mix Bailey's Irish Cream with Coke! Especially on a plane with reduced air pressure.
Frothy mess aside, would you even WANT to mix Bailey's and Coke? That does not sound appetizing to me.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by relangford

Just hope they don't run out of Baileys I flew DTW/LHR and they ran out of Bailey's with a few hours to go in the flight. I wasn't happy seeing I was on a paid J ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.