Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Launches LAX to SFO Shuttle

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2014, 4:50 pm

Programs: DL PM, SW, Hilton, , UAL PM, AA Gold-skeptic
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
SFO-SEA isn't the DL Shuttle, only SFO-LAX and back
You are correct - but I could have sworn that it was a shuttle route, esp with all that new attention being given to Seattle.

I wonder how I got that idea? Maybe it was the food.... in any case, it's great stuff. I shared that with DL as well in a contact-us message.

For all of their flaws, when they do something well it deserves mention, commendation and encouragement.
Old May 28, 2014, 5:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by rrz518
You are correct - but I could have sworn that it was a shuttle route, esp with all that new attention being given to Seattle.

I wonder how I got that idea? Maybe it was the food.... in any case, it's great stuff. I shared that with DL as well in a contact-us message.

For all of their flaws, when they do something well it deserves mention, commendation and encouragement.
Maybe the plane was operated by Shuttle America? I know that has caused confusion about what routes are DL Shuttle on the east coast. Either way glad to hear SFO-SEA even has a meal, for some reason that seems too short to have a F meal without looking at the mileage.
Old May 29, 2014, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by greathustle
Totally agree, the Luvo food is great for airplane food. Wish DL would bring it to all routes where it's currently snack basket only
Their meals are not. See more info on In flight food thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.