Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

AirFrance Mini Fares - DL Medallion perks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AirFrance Mini Fares - DL Medallion perks?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2016, 1:45 am

On both sides I got a free checked bag and a premium seat -- after requesting mileage credit I will be getting 0.

Thank you for contacting Delta SkyMiles.
The flights that were operated by Air France were purchased in a "X" class of service. Regrettably, this class of service is not eligible for mileage accrual on Air France flights. We apologize for the inconvenience.
So I guess some MiNi fares do not earn SM
Old Apr 29, 2016, 6:58 pm

Programs: DL Diamond;AA Gold; UA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Plat
Originally Posted by WhiskeyBravo
On both sides I got a free checked bag and a premium seat -- after requesting mileage credit I will be getting 0.

So I guess some MiNi fares do not earn SM
Correct, although I'm pretty sure that X-class on AF is award tickets (or at least it was on our last trip.) Generally speaking: See https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...ir-france.html
Old Aug 17, 2016, 8:53 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM or DM for 24 years, SkyClub: Lifetime, Delta Million Miler
I am DL PM. Trying to book CDG - AGP on AF. For the particular time I want to travel it only gives me an "X" fare option or "Y". Is there any way to book the next fare class up to "V" or "N". It lists Air Europa to be operating this flight.

I want to book AF coded ticket to get full MQM but can't seem to get the right fare class on AF.com. Anyone know how to book a higher fare class on AF.

Return flight BCN - CDG will be on MINI fare booking class "V" so I should get a free bag as a PM and hopefully they allow me to the contracted Lounge at BCN.
Old Aug 17, 2016, 9:17 am

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by renhelm
I am DL PM. Trying to book CDG - AGP on AF. For the particular time I want to travel it only gives me an "X" fare option or "Y". Is there any way to book the next fare class up to "V" or "N". It lists Air Europa to be operating this flight.

I want to book AF coded ticket to get full MQM but can't seem to get the right fare class on AF.com. Anyone know how to book a higher fare class on AF.

Return flight BCN - CDG will be on MINI fare booking class "V" so I should get a free bag as a PM and hopefully they allow me to the contracted Lounge at BCN.
Try booking it through KLM's website, after selecting flights their website lets you opt into a higher booking class while AF's website does not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.