Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Suggestions on BusinessElite seat on 777-200ER for travel with infant on lap?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions on BusinessElite seat on 777-200ER for travel with infant on lap?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2014, 11:24 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by ILovetheReds
I would be furious if that happened to me on a paid J international flight.

If it's international sometimes there are empty seats up front and I would just ask the FA if I could occupy one of those.

If no empty seats were available, I would ask the purser if there were any non-revs and see if they would do a seat swap. I have had a broken IFE before and my wife had her seat motor break midflight before with a full J cabin and the purser made non-revs swap seats in both cases.
I paid $4.1K for a B/SWU ticket to SVO. The night before this flight, there were many empty seats in BE but by time of departure we were full. The wailing was so loud that I wonder if even being separated by a few rows would have made much of a difference.

I have also had problems with broken seats and AVOD on flights full in BE but don't remember the purser being willing to relocate me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.