FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1350303-hall-shame-photographic-evidence-disgusting-acts-delta-air-lines-passengers.html)

burbanite Nov 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR (Post 23873217)
Fair enough - I always take my shoes off in BE.

Me too but I always put my shoes back on to go to the bathroom... ;)

1200GS Nov 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by shawbridge (Post 23871437)
I concur in being a little baffled. What is the big deal about bare feet (or bear's feet) other than to foot fetishists? Presumably the person who is displaying bare feet has taken off shoes (and possibly socks). Hypothetically speaking, why is it worse to put bare feet on a seat or tray than to put a briefcase that has probably sat on the ground unprotected?

When I sleep on J TATL flights, I take off my socks and my feet probably become uncovered over time. Is this a problem?

So, let me clarify something about my picture. :o

While eating breakfast in a skyclub, I do not feel I should see someone airing out their feet. Had we been in someone's private living room, and they had wished to do so, I would have had little room to complain, as it is their personal space. But this is essentially a restaurant. I don't have a problem with bare feet, and living in CA, at the beach for a majority of my life, I enjoy being barefoot as often as possible, when appropriate.

I absolutely do not think the skyclub is an appropriate place for one to undress, unless potentially using the (nonexistent at SLC skyclub) showers.

AstroJax Nov 21, 2014 11:53 am

Hysterical

Originally Posted by kelvinj (Post 23692726)
The bigger question is who is that in 1C? Did Teen Wolf grow up to be a high-powered business executive who now flies First Class all over the world? Look at the hair on his right hand. :eek:

I thought the same exact thing about Teen Wolf. Too funny.

gooselee Nov 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Can we get this thread off of feet and make it more about people picking their nose, getting their airport terminal burrito everywhere, or something else? Surely there are other types of disgusting acts out there.

RacingJunkie Nov 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by gooselee (Post 23878127)
Can we get this thread off of feet and make it more about people picking their nose, getting their airport terminal burrito everywhere, or something else? Surely there are other types of disgusting acts out there.

Feet are a safe subject. I got called a racist for the one I posted.

Howste Nov 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by RacingJunkie (Post 23878832)
Feet are a safe subject. I got called a racist for the one I posted.

Are you sure it wasn't because of your username? It has certain race connotations... :p

apodo77 Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Hall of Shame worthy? Sky Club in ATL.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1416661195

Tizzette Nov 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Uncouth. At least keep socks on. Airing out bare feet lowers the tone.

1200GS Nov 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Careful.... Many in here feel it's okay ;)

Tizzette Nov 21, 2014 7:31 pm

The guy's minding his own business, his feet aren't on the coffee table or anything, and if I don't like it I don't have to sit near him. But my opinion is still: airing out bare feet is uncouth.

DeltaWings Nov 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by 1200GS (Post 23879283)
Careful.... Many in here feel it's okay ;)

They better see the light, lest they be caught in the act and featured here! ;)

sxytxn Nov 21, 2014 9:17 pm

I don't see an issue to his barefeet. Now if they were overwhelmingly stinky, then I see the problem. Nothing worse than a person on a plane or train or bus who takes off his shoes and the stench punches you in the nose.

AKC6 Nov 22, 2014 11:02 am

"No shirt, no shoes, no service"?

Aren't there city and state laws about "No shirt, no shoes, no service" in a place that serves food? Most SC now qualify.

jessesgirl Nov 22, 2014 8:11 pm

LAX-DFW, FC. I'm in 2C, hear the unmistakable sound of clip... clip.. clip... Yes Mr. 3A has decided an appropriate post-meal activity is to CLIP his fingernails 😳

I turn and glare a few times. He's doing a very good job of being oblivious. I guess I should be thankful he's not decided to move onto his toenails.

richardinmotion Nov 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Anyone know what's with people throwing paper towels on the floor in the airplane lavs? I've noticed this when flying to certain international destinations. I can't figure out if they do it on purpose, or they just can't figure out where the trash bin is. At the end of a 15 hour flight, it can be pretty gnarly in those lavs! A couple days ago, on the AMS-BOM flight I go to use the coach lav and there's water splashed everywhere. I mean, the entire room was flooded! Sheesh.