FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1350303-hall-shame-photographic-evidence-disgusting-acts-delta-air-lines-passengers.html)

tod701 Dec 5, 2014 8:44 am

Originally Posted by richardinmotion (Post 23883415)
I go to use the coach lav and there's water splashed everywhere.

Don't assume that it was water.

GRALISTAIR Dec 5, 2014 8:49 am

Originally Posted by tod701 (Post 23946955)
Don't assume that it was water.

Exactly, young boys who do not go with parents to the lav with poor aim etc. A drunk grown man and also sudden turbulence at the wrong time. What I am saying is "I do not think females are the main culprit". :)

weekilter Dec 6, 2014 7:34 am

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR (Post 23946978)
Exactly, young boys who do not go with parents to the lav with poor aim etc. A drunk grown man and also sudden turbulence at the wrong time. What I am saying is "I do not think females are the main culprit". :)

HOWEVER, for a time I had a custodial job on Cape Ann, Massachusetts and part of my job was to clean the women's rest room in a restaurant. Without exception the women's room was always way messier than the men's. Take that for what you will.

sky303 Dec 6, 2014 8:02 am

I remember when I did JFK-ACC a year and a half ago, the FAs had to put up a sign mid-flight in the forward J lav that said "Please FLUSH Toilet After Each Use." Cultural thing, I guess, but I remember gagging a bit at the smell in the lav.

mnredfox Dec 6, 2014 9:13 am

Two new good ones, only wish I was fast enough to get it on camera.

1. Y pax steals pillow from F and stuffs it in his shirt as he walks into the back of the plane. Yes I saw you.

2. Same flight. Man puts his two bags in F bins, then loudly announces he's giving up his F seat for "my wife". Well, pretty apparent that that seat isn't his "wife's seat" when another random guy takes the seat 10 min later.

This should be called the hall of shameless.

Hengilas Dec 6, 2014 10:12 pm

Wish I had the wherewithal to get this on camera, or...I wish I didn't.

Mouth-breathing woman of size on MTY-LAX. Leaves a righteous crap in the F lav without flushing. I mean, this thing was just disgusting, everywhere. She must have been lifted off the bowl when she pushed this out due to the sheer speed and spread at which it hit the inside of the bowl.

Anyway, she leaves the seat cover up, and door swinging open. A few minutes later I go to wash my hands, I'm unfortunately the one to discover this. Upon opening the door I am greeted with a horrible, horrible stench and recoil back into the galley area. I immediately briskly walk to the lav at the rear of the plane and try to cleanse myself.

I gave her a terrible glare when I got back to my seat. A few minutes later the stench began to permeate the cabin, and was with us the rest of the flight. How do these people get ANYWHERE in life?!

sethb Dec 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by mikekelley (Post 23955017)
I gave her a terrible glare when I got back to my seat. A few minutes later the stench began to permeate the cabin, and was with us the rest of the flight. How do these people get ANYWHERE in life?!

People pay to get her to leave?

rdanny Dec 10, 2014 9:27 pm

SEA - LAX last week. Not as disgusting as some other pictures on here, but still inappropriate.

http://i62.tinypic.com/9g95li.jpg

cmd320 Dec 11, 2014 8:26 am

Originally Posted by rdanny (Post 23977596)
SEA - LAX last week. Not as disgusting as some other pictures on here, but still inappropriate.

Indeed. There's a very easy solution to all of these feet on the bulkhead issues though. Move the seat far enough away from the bulkhead wall that it cannot be reached by anyone's feet.

KevinDTW Dec 11, 2014 8:36 am

Originally Posted by mikekelley (Post 23955017)
...A few minutes later I go to wash my hands, I'm unfortunately the one to discover this. Upon opening the door I am greeted with a horrible, horrible stench and recoil back into the galley area. I immediately briskly walk to the lav at the rear of the plane and try to cleanse myself.

You handled that as well as possible -- I'm sure you immediately realized that if you had gone into that lav even for just a few minutes, you risked being blamed for the situation.

muhakas Dec 12, 2014 2:05 pm

hall of shame or pride?

So I was upgraded to first and seated next to a very middle-aged woman (60-ish) whose laptop cover (not screensaver) consisted of a collage of photos of her similarly aged husband (I'm guessing) both unclothed and in various states of arousal. He looked quite pleased in the pics.

She seemed to leave the semi-closed laptop on her seat and on the floor by my feet quite a lot.

duggan Dec 12, 2014 2:30 pm

This thread needs less feet and more pics of crazy antics :)

Pueo1 Dec 13, 2014 6:22 pm

No super crazy but on a recent SEA-HKG MR (A330-200), about an hour into the flight I went to the lavatory, saw that it was occupied and tried to cross over but couldn't since one of the Asian passengers had camped out on the floor of the crossover corridor, fast asleep, with a pillow. I informed the stewardess since it was impossible to step over the passenger give the narrow width of the corridor, and she asked the passenger to return to their seat.

DYKWIA2014 Dec 14, 2014 6:10 am

Flying back into ATL last night, and walking thru the A concourse, I came upon one of those fru-fru dogs wearing a fake "service dog" vest crouched down leaving a pile in the middle of the concourse. The dog was on a retractable leash, and the lady holding the leash didn't seem too concerned.

I felt sorry for the dog, and didn't want to take a photo of the dog doing it's business.

Calchas Dec 14, 2014 6:52 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA2014 (Post 23994420)
Flying back into ATL last night, and walking thru the A concourse, I came upon one of those fru-fru dogs wearing a fake "service dog" vest crouched down leaving a pile in the middle of the concourse. The dog was on a retractable leash, and the lady holding the leash didn't seem too concerned.

I felt sorry for the dog, and didn't want to take a photo of the dog doing it's business.

I don't even comprehend what you've written.

There was a dog in the airport ... fraudulent described as a service dog ... who did its business indoors ... wait no what?