FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1350303-hall-shame-photographic-evidence-disgusting-acts-delta-air-lines-passengers.html)

cmd320 Dec 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Esltroy (Post 24012971)
I imagine he also walked to the lav shoeless as well.

This practice absolutely grosses me out. I barely like walking to the lav with shoes ON, I can't even begin to imagine walking in there barefoot. The amount of times I've had my shoes sticky after walking in the lav is just sickening.

faithwins Dec 18, 2014 7:51 am

Didn't Work

DL2SXM Dec 18, 2014 8:17 am

I don't have a photo for this and it doesn't really qualify as being 100% appropriate for this thread but coming off of Delta 1262 the other morning, a guide dog decided to throw up on the jet bridge at JFK T-4 while deplaning. The douche bag dog owner, walking about 20 feet behind the gate agent who just completed attaching the jetway to the plane, did not say anything to her as he walked into the terminal, right past her and into the NY madness that is JFK T4.

GRALISTAIR Dec 18, 2014 8:40 am

Originally Posted by DL2SXM (Post 24017443)
I don't have a photo for this and it doesn't really qualify as being 100% appropriate for this thread but coming off of Delta 1262 the other morning, a guide dog decided to throw up on the jet bridge at JFK T-4 while deplaning. The douche bag dog owner, walking about 20 feet behind the gate agent who just completed attaching the jetway to the plane, did not say anything to her as he walked into the terminal, right past her and into the NY madness that is JFK T4.

GROSS :eek:

Crazyhotelguy Dec 18, 2014 8:40 am

Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler (Post 24011661)
So which celebrity was it?

+1 ^

udontknowme Dec 18, 2014 12:16 pm

I take it you don't really mean "guide dog". If it was, the owner is blind, and thus didn't see the problem.

cmd320 Dec 18, 2014 12:20 pm

If this truly were a guide dog, would that not imply that the 'douche bag' owner was blind and perhaps could not see the vomit to alert the GA to it

Edit: or just see the post above this one...

gooselee Dec 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by udontknowme (Post 24018940)
I take it you don't really mean "guide dog". If it was, the owner is blind, and thus didn't see the problem.

I would imagine that a visually impaired person using a guide dog would be able to know that the dog has stopped and vomited using one or more of his/her other senses.

DL2SXM Dec 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by udontknowme (Post 24018940)

Owner was not blind. I looked for that. Possible he was just transporting the dog?

udontknowme Dec 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by DL2SXM (Post 24019287)
Owner was not blind. I looked for that. Possible he was just transporting the dog?

In that case, standard of discipline is to rub his nose in it.

And I don't mean the dog.:)

tkey75 Dec 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by udontknowme (Post 24019742)

No need to smear blind people. I'm sure he nose when his dog pooped.

weekilter Dec 19, 2014 6:49 am

Originally Posted by udontknowme (Post 24019742)

Radiohead71 Dec 19, 2014 7:09 am

Originally Posted by tkey75 (Post 24019842)
No need to smear blind people. I'm sure he nose when his dog pooped.

I see what you did there...

DL2SXM Dec 19, 2014 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Radiohead71 (Post 24023039)
I see what you did there...

me to, it took a few times but cool post.

rucksack Dec 19, 2014 11:48 am

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's OK to put your feet up on the bulkhead if you're wearing socks. Never OK to put your feet up on someone's seat though.