Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Pricing Lost Its Mind

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by 5khours
That was my position exactly when I got called on the carpet by the head of the firm. "If I don't go in F, I'm not going." So let me ask you two questions. 1) If your employer said, you can buy the $17k tickets or we'll reimburse $5k a trip for airfare and give you $300k a year in cash (assuming you're doing 2 TPACs a month like I was), would you still be buying the $17k tickets. And 2) If the choice was keep your flights under $5k or your fired, would you walk?

Honest answers only
Not realistic.The question for the head of your firm should not be whether it's an expensive ticket, but whether net-net the trip was worth it.

Lots of small-minded penny-pinchers out there who wonder why their company is circling the drain.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.