Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DCA/MSN Nonstop Done as of February 1st?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DCA/MSN Nonstop Done as of February 1st?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 1:43 am

Diamond in Jeopardy

Great - cut msn-dca and dca-bos, a favorite connection I've taken about a dozen times in the last year. In addition, msn-dtw has been downgraded mostly to crj-50s and frequency to MSP is down to 2-3 / day. This NW takeover has been great (yeah right). This may actually get me to stop traveling.

[QUOTE=msnflier;17750737]For me, the first real impact of the DL/US slot swap has come to pass: last DCA-MSN nonstop appears to be January 31, 2012. Also, it appears that US won't be replacing it, as they're focusing their new DCA nonstops mostly in the south, with a few in the northeast and one to OMA. See this LINK. Not surprising, though, as US doesn't serve MSN at all, so it probably wasn't worth investing the money in start-up costs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.