Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Concourse F

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2012, 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by N830MH
Hi All,

When I have a invitation at entire new terminal F? I would love to take a tour opportunity for me. When I can be there. I haven't hear anything the official date to be set yet. I would love to take a tour inside at entire new terminal F. I haven't figure it out for which the specific date is that. Can you have a confirmed on those date for me. Thanks All.

Regards
To address your question, the F concourse does not yet have an official opening date, but it is expected to begin operations in May. I don't believe that there are currently any public tour opportunities available before the opening date.

There are some new pictures (from this week) in this thread, if you haven't seen them yet.

Last edited by Canarsie; Feb 17, 2012 at 11:44 pm Reason: Removed now-deleted quoted content.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by nypdLieu
what destinations will F primarily serve?
Actually, this is an international terminal. All domestic/international routes can be operated in/out the entire terminal F.

Originally Posted by akonradi
To address your question, the F concourse does not yet have an official opening date, but it is expected to begin operations in May. I don't believe that there are currently any public tour opportunities available before the opening date.

There are some new pictures (from this week) in this thread, if you haven't seen them yet.
Sorry guys! I have some edited the forum. My eyes couldn't see it very well. I have a problem with my eyes.

Last edited by Canarsie; Feb 17, 2012 at 11:46 pm Reason: Removed now-deleted quoted content.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Concourse F pictures

Thought everyone might enjoy some aerial views of the ATL International Terminal and Concourse F. According to the City of Atlanta, they are still on track for the opening in May.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.