Wiki Posts
Search

Delta shows heart to me, once again

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Diamondkellen
If you have not already, copy your post and send it to delta. I have learned that it helps delta understand that we appreciate when they do the right thing, plus the person who helped you receives recongnition. The more we thank the good workers is just as important as compaining about the bad ones.
Thought I'd share the response I got. I told them I didn't need a response, but got one anyway. I've bolded a couple of key sentences.

Dear Mr. Yamaka:

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding the exceptional service received from one of our phone agent. On behalf of Delta Air Lines, I sincerely welcome your thoughtful remarks.

We believe our team members are our most important assets, and I am happy to learn our phone representative exceeded your expectations.
Delta places a high priority on customer satisfaction and we are fortunate to have personnel who strive for excellence and professionalism in every area of responsibility. The fine work which earned your positive comments reaffirms our belief that a company is only as good as its people. Your thoughtfulness in writing means a great deal to us. One of the best ways we have to let our people know their efforts have been recognized is to share commendations such as yours.

Moreover, please know I will be sharing your comments with our Reservations leadership team so this agent receives appropriate recognition, on your behalf. Thank you for sharing your thoughtful remarks.

Mr. Yamaka, again, I want to thank you for writing and encouraging us to continue to provide a world class service to our loyal customers. As a loyal Gold Medallion member, your business is important to us and I am confident Delta will not only meet but exceed your expectations. We trust you will continue to make Delta your airline of choice.

Sincerely,

Sophia M. D'Souza
Coordinator, Corporate Customer Care
Delta Air Lines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.