Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

No More Shenanigans! New Upgrade Transparency from Delta. Humor.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No More Shenanigans! New Upgrade Transparency from Delta. Humor.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by Tomphot
I totally agree - I don't want to keep clicking on this thread and reading it expecting something serious.
Thank you. Exactly. Now, I see "Humor" in the thread title. This really doesn't aid to the purpose of this site which is for an actual exchange of USEFUL information about Travel Programs.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
I asked that the word be added.

Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
How about the mods add "joke thread" to title so we don't open this if we don't want sarcasm?
This was your original comment to my post. So now you are moving on from that and into a discussion as to purpose of this thread.

Let me quote from the Rules of Flyer Talk: FlyerTalk is founded on the principles of support, empowerment, information and entertainment.

There are lots of informative, supportive, and empowering threads. There are also some threads that are more entertaining than anything else.

When these threads do show up, lots of members, including those who make a significant number of "serious" posts, seem to enjoy engaging in a little banter.

Thus I do not think it is for you to decide the limitations of what is useful and what is not useful.

Also, if this thread was such an intrusion on your FT experience, why didn't you let it continue to fall into obscurity (it was all but dead).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.