Wiki Posts
Search

In LHR club access

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2011, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by pathfinder44
Thanks again for all the good ideas. I would like to go Central London but didn't think it was possible. I will definitely follow up on that. Really appreciate your help!
Possibly more than you want to know...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...don-dl-12.html
Old Jun 29, 2011, 9:03 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Dmd
Looking for a gut instinct recommendation on the Yotel versus trying to get into hotel fitness center for morning shower. I am flying into LHR on DL6 in BE on a Monday morning and have to go directly to the office ASAP. In reading the various posts it appears there could be a significant queue. I would hate to delay my car service an hour only to still be in queue.

When I have this timing and no arrivals lounge option, I can often get the hotel to allow me to shower in the fitness center.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 9:57 pm

Programs: Delta PM, SPG gold, HHgold, Marriott Platinum Mariott Silver, AA, UA
Just flew in to LHR Tuesday morning June 14 and got a fast pass for customs for flying in BE. The line took about 10 minutes.
Tried to check in at the Yotel with the complimentary pass from DL and it was totally booked all day, so I didn'[t get to check it out. Maybe you can make reservations, I don't know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.