Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank You Jeff!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2011, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
I'm not sure I know how to post in a closed thread, but here goes...

If Jeff was a friend to frequent fliers, he'd be here posting about what DL is going to do to us with "monetized first class." Instead, as he has done with past SkyPiles dis-enhancements... he is going to wait until midyear, after most have cast their lot and committed to re-qualifying under the DL program, to tell us how much less valuable he is going to make the program for next year.

If Jeff was a friend to frequent fliers, he would be interceding on our behalf with respect to the PFB.

If Jeff was a friend to frequent fliers, he would be making the Have One on Us coupon system work like SMI promised it would.

If Jeff was a friend to frequent fliers, he would be ensuring that the award calendar gets fixed.

One isolated bit of assistance to one individual cannot possibly impress me when set against the backdrop of day-in-day-out abuse of the FF program members that is coming out of Virginia Avenue.

All of the rhetoric that comes out of the ATL DOs regarding how great DL management is, and how interested they are in us is pure and simple BS.

I didn't realize that the Stockholm syndrome could come into play during such a short period of captivity.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 6:59 am

Programs: Delta Dirt Medallion,AA,USairways, WN Rapid Rewards, National Emerald Club
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
I
If Jeff was a friend to frequent fliers, he'd be here posting about what DL is going to do to us with "monetized first class." Instead, as he has done with past SkyPiles dis-enhancements... he is going to wait until midyear, after most have cast their lot and committed to re-qualifying under the DL program, to tell us how much less valuable he is going to make the program for next year.
If you don't know the plan, mounting any resistance is difficult.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
This thread is closed pending review by the moderators.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.