Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Blonde up from Y offering "special" services to F passengers!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Blonde up from Y offering "special" services to F passengers!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:50 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jb725
Hard not to note that this thread has turned into a bunch of giddy school children.

If this had been a thread about a soldier deserving an upgrade, fox news on the the lineup, or a non-rev getting an upgrade, the sanctimony would be dripping out of my computer screen.

But a hearsay report of alleged solicitation, potential substance abuse, and waste of law enforcement resources is call for innumerable bad puns, oral sex references, and flat out endorsement of prostitution.

Just a wild guess that this thread is full of middle aged sexually repressed men.

(now let's see how long it takes before my post gets removed)
Its becuase this thread and everyones comments are hilarious!

Its a nice change from all of us counting the ways to complain about DL skymiles program.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
But a hearsay report of alleged solicitation, potential substance abuse, and waste of law enforcement resources is call for innumerable bad puns, oral sex references, and flat out endorsement of prostitution. Just a wild guess that this thread is full of middle aged sexually repressed men.
Jealousy does not become you.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No status no more, no where, no how.
Just a wild guess that this thread is full of middle aged sexually repressed men.
Not I, said the pig.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18735...-h/18735-h.htm

Last edited by Just Passing Thru; Dec 15, 2010 at 11:13 am Reason: add link
Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:51 pm

Programs: Charter Member Delta Diamond Medallion, Lifetime AA Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hilton & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Dovster
Bullcrap! I am not a "middle aged sexually repressed" man.

I am a sexually-deprived Dirty Old Man.
I think she was also offering additional AARP (American Association of Retired People) discounts plus an extra special 5% discount when you show her your FlyerTalk priority baggage tag.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
The lady in question is actually a FlyerTalker, and she'd heard that she could earn an extra 500 MQM's for each additional segment which she would squeeze in before the end of the year. She was just pulling a mileage run.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 2:30 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles - Diamond; HH - Diamond; Priority Club - Platinum;
Originally Posted by Dovster
That was my own fault. I should have known not to fly on Virgin Air.
ROFLMAO
Old Dec 15, 2010, 2:35 pm

Can you get a sLUT fare on Virgin Atlantic?
Old Dec 15, 2010, 4:17 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Did the passengers or crew on board verify that the "blonde up from Y offering 'special' services to F passengers" was female rather than a transvestite or transgendering passenger? I have my doubts about that. Or were there some TSA employee trying to touch the passenger's "junk" or fawning over the strip search machine images of the passenger offering "special" services.

If a "man" were to go about doing the same thing on the board the flight as the "woman" mentioned in the OP, would the posts in this thread be exactly the same? I have my doubts about that too.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 4:28 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by nfg05
Are there any women on FT? Any at all?
Yes, but I'm betting: (a) that women are a minority of members on FT; and (b) that the proportion of female to males on FT is not as unrepresentative of the general public as the proportion of females to males who are regular ticketed passengers in the premium cabin section of DL planes.

Those desperate for the kind of "services" mentioned in the OP would have better chances if engaged in self-downgrading -- not to say anything about self-degrading -- behavior and taking a seat in the back of the flying bus. A middle seat in coach increasing the odds.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by DLdweeb
Absolutely. As we all know, DL has gone cashless for the onboard purchase of goodies.....
You just have to know which direction to swipe the card...
Old Dec 15, 2010, 5:06 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by nfg05
Yes, there are plenty of women on FT and who have read this thread... We (at least I am) are trying to figure out a way to disown this bimbo from our gender.
Originally Posted by wjev
For all of you Plats that keep wondering if DM is worth it, now you know...
Definitely an excellent reason to avoid DM at all cost... not any chance that this situation is one that I would have any interest in......
Old Dec 15, 2010, 5:12 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond
Woman of a certain age here - laughing my head off.

If a "man" were to go about doing the same thing on the board the flight as the "woman" mentioned in the OP, would the posts in this thread be exactly the same? I have my doubts about that too.
The posts probably would not have been the same had the genders been reversed - that would have given it an entirely different context with an overlay of some not so funny stuff - but that doesn’t mean that something is amiss with this thread.

Carry on boys.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 5:13 pm

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
Flight 2399 huh? And she asked the guys behind you....

Good to know the on-board hookers are practicing FEBO.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 5:29 pm
Suspended

For prostitution to be relevant, wouldn't the "blonde up from Y" have to be soliciting money or some other material product in exchange for such "special" services?

Originally Posted by carybrevard
The posts probably would not have been the same had the genders been reversed - that would have given it an entirely different context with an overlay of some not so funny stuff - but that doesn’t mean that something is amiss with this thread.
Why would it be considered to have an entirely different context with overlay of some not so funny stuff if the genders were reversed or otherwise different than as suggested in the OP?

Equal rights and rights to find it funny regardless of sex/sexual orientation/gender arrangement, right? Consenting adults and what not, if in the absence of minors.

If a male passenger came up to you and offered such "services", what's the difference? Women may find it as funny as men.

Last edited by GUWonder; Dec 15, 2010 at 5:35 pm
Old Dec 15, 2010, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by GUWonder
If a male passenger came up to you and offered such "services", what's the difference? Women may find it as funny as men.
Very different, due to a few thousand years of historic difference in males propositioning females vs. females propositioning males, and historically an extreme imbalance in the power ratio between the genders in such situations.

Therefore, if it had been a male doing the propositioning, it would have been a simple case of obnoxious sexual harassment and wouldn't trigger or justify any of the humor which we find in this thread. In the current situation the male pax in F had no reason to feel threatened, nor did the FA's.

With that serious point concluded, I now return this thread to its regularly scheduled humor...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.