Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is coupon status "N-AF"?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2010, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
What is coupon status "N-AF"?

So with the new online receipt (though it's buggy and provides only partial info), I see for one of my upcoming AF flights the Coupon Status as "N-AF". That is the only flight that is not showing as "open".

Can anyone enlighten me here as to what does Coupon Status: N-AF mean?

(on airfrance.us can pull up the iteneary just fine, it shows as all confirmed and good, seats set and not changed (again) since the last time I set it)

Edit: I see now that some OK flights are also showing as N-OK, and all SU flights are showing as O-SU.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:35 pm

Programs: DL FO, Hilton Gold, National Executive
It means the electronic coupon is in the control of Air France and shows in Delta's system as "Info Only." This is more common if the ticket is issued by another carrier and not DL. However, in the event you have a change of travel plans, DL can pull the coupon back from AF and reissue the ticket.
David7 likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Got it, thanks. Good to know that the "N" doesn't mean something like "not ok."

I noticed that for SU it is O-SU and O is the booking class, but for AF O is the booking flass but the coupon says N-AF.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 4:46 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
And what stands behind "A-AF"?

In the previous ticket I had 'O-AF' instead of 'N-AF' now, so the question is also what 'O-AF' means (it is not the booking class in my case).
Old Nov 3, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
I think the answer is below except for N letter(

A Airport control
C Checked-in
E Exchanged
F Flown/ used
G Passenger must be rerouted due to flight interruption
I Irregular operations
L Lifted/ boarded
O Open for use
P Printed
Q Revoked
R Refunded
S Suspended
V Voided
X Print exchanged

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.