Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

First time on a "NW" flight - what's with the cart in First Class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First time on a "NW" flight - what's with the cart in First Class?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2010, 10:53 pm
Original Member

Programs: DL 3 MM/DM, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by kerbo
I would have thought by now, cabin service would have been normalized across all flights. When the day comes, I hope the first class cart disappears.
I am a bit confused by the OP. On the one hand, you seem to value a true FC experience, but then you blush at the thought that FC passengers would be allowed off the plane first (just like they are allowed to board the plane first). I don't get it.

To me, it should be standard that coach passengers are held while FC passengers exit the aircraft. It's certainly that way on many foreign carriers, and I think it makes sense.

As to the inflight issues, the empty glass thing should never happen. Beyond that, I am not hung up on lapel pins or on carts in the aisle. Catering is a Delta issue for sure; the fact that former NW attendants were serving the meal certainly had no bearing on the food taste or quality.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.