Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone having problems with missing itinerarires?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2010, 11:26 pm
Original Poster

For the past 2-3 days, all of my itineraries have been missing from the DL website. All of them were present earlier this week but now 0 itinerearies are present when I log in. There should be about 8. Anyone else had or currently have this problem?
Old Apr 3, 2010, 5:17 am

I had a problem in the early March. I booked 2 BE award tix in December to Europe. Same flights (except one leg) but 2 different tix. One for me and one for a friend.

The tix I booked for the other passenger got cancelled and instantly reissued at less than half the mileage of the original booking somehow. It went from 150,000 miles to 60,000.

The next day my tix got cancelled all together. When I called delta they said that my tix was only on hold and that the time allowed for holding a tix had expired. This was not correct because I had an eticket number and it was over 3 months since the reservation was made. The call center was very helpful and got the ticket rebooked without a problem.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 7:26 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Nothing missing but seeing a rather odd 'bug' where one of my itens displays without the 'days till departure' while the others all have it.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 8:27 am

Programs: Delta Diamond Charter Member/1.8MM, IHG Spire Elite
Originally Posted by gsorob
For the past 2-3 days, all of my itineraries have been missing from the DL website. All of them were present earlier this week but now 0 itinerearies are present when I log in. There should be about 8. Anyone else had or currently have this problem?
Yes, exact same problem. I spoke to the web people who didn't have a clue. Everything is still there, only now you have to enter the confirmation number.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 8:54 am

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
Other experiences reported here...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...delta-com.html

(How many ways can you spell itinerary?? )
Old Apr 3, 2010, 9:07 am

Programs: DL Platinum 1MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Do you have a Jr. in your name? I do and had a problems when the merger happened. NW had me with the Jr. attached to my last name without a space. I wasn't being added to the upgrade lists when they were separated. NW gives me a new longer last name and voila, I get upgraded. DL kept me the same and no problems looking up my itineraries or upgrade lists.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Watchful
Other experiences reported here...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...delta-com.html

(How many ways can you spell itinerary?? )
I thought I remembered reading a short post on this problem in the past, but couldn't recall if there was a resolution.
I called DL today and, unfortunately, tech support is closed until after Easter holiday.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mickeyhaas
Do you have a Jr. in your name? I do and had a problems when the merger happened. NW had me with the Jr. attached to my last name without a space. I wasn't being added to the upgrade lists when they were separated. NW gives me a new longer last name and voila, I get upgraded. DL kept me the same and no problems looking up my itineraries or upgrade lists.
In fact I do, but it was added post merger. I edited my name in my DL profile to match exactly as in my passport. Had no problems locating itineraries after the editing.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 10:58 am

I've run into this issue: I confirm an award ticket itinerary for three family members coming into the states from Canada. Then I confirm an award for myself departing with them on their return flight. The first itinerary instantly disappears from the system.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dmattj
I've run into this issue: I confirm an award ticket itinerary for three family members coming into the states from Canada. Then I confirm an award for myself departing with them on their return flight. The first itinerary instantly disappears from the system.
Don't think this is the problem. All my itineraries are paid tickets. And again, it involves all 8 itineraries.
After playing around with the search capabilities I can, however, view the itineraries if I use the dropdown box to select each itinerary individually. I can also view each itinerary if I search by confirmation number. What I am unable to do is view them collectively in a summary fashion.

I also don't think it has anyting to do with the numerous flight and schedule changes that occured to the itineraries in the past couple of days. Once I accepted the changes, or called DL to request alternate routings due to short or prolonged connection times, the problem still exists.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Follow up info

Just got off the phone with online support. The agent had to call the supervisor to inquire about this problem. The supervisor acknowleged that this is a known problem and that IT is actively working on it. No known date for the fix. In the meantime, the only way to view the itineraries is to search individually by confirmation number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.