Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your 2010 Medallion Credentials …

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2010, 3:58 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
That is not going to fly. Those that qualified for PM in 2009 did so under the 2009 rules. Doesn't matter if it was May 31 or December 31. Anything less will be an real issue for DL
Agreed- I qualified for PM in December and I don't even have waivers attached to my account. Granted, agents have been very helpful, but it is still annoying that I finally made PM in 2009 and some of the key benefits (waivers & PMUs) were not delivered. I understand there have been IT limitations, but the issue, at a minimum, should be addressed.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 4:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by 318i
Nothing yet for this GM as well -- has to be a typo as my notoriously slow mail service isn't this slow...
Nothing for this PM still.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 7:48 pm

Programs: Delta, Southwest, Marriott, Hertz
I haven't received my GM credentials, either. But I did recently receive a letter from Delta apologizing for a recent flight cancellation.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 8:12 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt D
Just checked the mail when I got home. No PM for Mrs. number21 - No DM for me. Good grief.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by number21
Just checked the mail when I got home. No PM for Mrs. number21 - No DM for me. Good grief.
I guess you didn't read the first post? PM credentials didn't *start* shipping until Feb 19. DM credentials won't *start* shipping until Feb 24.

-RM
Old Feb 23, 2010, 2:01 am

Programs: DL Platinum
I just got PM credentials from Hong Kong because I am based in Asia. New card looks ok and I got 3 pieces of "job well done" card.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 4:14 am

Programs: UA/CO Silver
Also got my card today here in Tokyo. I think last year's card looks better.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 5:26 am

Location: Florida - Delta Charter DM/3.3MM; Lifetime SPG Plat; HH Gold;
It is interesting that I got my "GM credentials" according to the envelope last week, even though I will be DM through 2012. WHen I opened the envelope, it was for the 2 MM GM. I was congratulated, etc and they told me that I could pick my 2 MM gift. However....... I will soon be a 3 MM!

No other credentials received yet.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 6:54 am

Programs: Delta DM, 3M; AA, FB, UA some lower status
I also received my GM credentials for reaching 2 MM, which I reached in 2007. The Hartmann briefcase I received at the time has already fallen apart.

Hopefully there will be another package with the correct 2010 stuff in it.
Anyway, I appreciate the 4 drink coupons that came with the package.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by kuwakku
Also got my card today here in Tokyo. I think last year's card looks better.
Care to post a picture (without your SM #)?
Old Feb 23, 2010, 8:01 am

Programs: AA ExpMM, DL 2MM, IHG Spire/RA
Originally Posted by pbarnette
Any delivery dates for EU-based PMs? Given how ...concerned... the KL and AF lounge attendants are about seeing the actual card, I hope I don't have to wait too long.

And, SMI, you folks really should deliver the 10 SWUs, as promised to the newly minted DMs. A lot of the grumbling on this site is pretty unwarranted and results solely from a divergence between what people want and what they get. The folks angry about this are angry because there is a divergence between what DL officials told them they would get and what they actually got. Big difference in my book.

I don't understand all the crying by some (not you but you were the last post on the subject).

I just logged on to the awards page. I now have 14 of the new SWUs (4 for PM 2010, 6 for DM 2010, plus 4 for PM 2011) plus 25K bonus miles.

Isn't that exactly what was promised?
Old Feb 23, 2010, 9:59 am

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
Originally Posted by PMMMDL

I just logged on to the awards page. I now have 14 of the new SWUs (4 for PM 2010, 6 for DM 2010, plus 4 for PM 2011) plus 25K bonus miles.

Please tell me how to log onto the awards page. DL.com search does not get me to it nor does the SkyMiles tab. Tnx.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 10:02 am
KLC
In Memoriam

Originally Posted by opushomes
Please tell me how to log onto the awards page. DL.com search does not get me to it nor does the SkyMiles tab. Tnx.
Are you looking for the Choice Benefits page to make your selections?

If so, a search on delta.com for "choice benefits" returns a link to the following page:

http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_...fits/index.jsp
Old Feb 23, 2010, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by PMMMDL
I don't understand all the crying by some (not you but you were the last post on the subject).

NICE!

Mine only has:
2010 Diamond
2011 Platinum
2011 Diamond
Old Feb 23, 2010, 12:13 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
Originally Posted by KLC
Are you looking for the Choice Benefits page to make your selections?

If so, a search on delta.com for "choice benefits" returns a link to the following page:

http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_...fits/index.jsp
Absolutely not. I am not looking for choice benefits but a page that shows my unexpired PMU's (on nwa.com, I had three unexpired ones expiring in June, 2010). Where do I find this information since I seem to be unable to find any trace of them on delta.com?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.