Wiki Posts
Search

Your 2010 Medallion Credentials …

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2010, 11:51 pm

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Because Jeff posted this last summer:

For those current Platinum Medallions who earn the new Diamond Medallion status, in addition to the four systemwide upgrades, they will receive two additional choice-benefits including the ability to have six additional systemwide upgrades for a total of 10 systemwide upgrades.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/north...l#post12134191

Apparently that is now being disavowed. Have a cold one handy, this one will probably stir up a pretty big fuss.

David
And everyone wonders why HSV has the highest tickets in the country. LOL
Old Feb 19, 2010, 2:02 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
Any delivery dates for EU-based PMs? Given how ...concerned... the KL and AF lounge attendants are about seeing the actual card, I hope I don't have to wait too long.

And, SMI, you folks really should deliver the 10 SWUs, as promised to the newly minted DMs. A lot of the grumbling on this site is pretty unwarranted and results solely from a divergence between what people want and what they get. The folks angry about this are angry because there is a divergence between what DL officials told them they would get and what they actually got. Big difference in my book.

Last edited by pbarnette; Feb 19, 2010 at 2:08 am
Old Feb 19, 2010, 4:54 am

Programs: DL DM/MM
Originally Posted by pbarnette
Any delivery dates for EU-based PMs? Given how ...concerned... the KL and AF lounge attendants are about seeing the actual card, I hope I don't have to wait too long.

And, SMI, you folks really should deliver the 10 SWUs, as promised to the newly minted DMs. A lot of the grumbling on this site is pretty unwarranted and results solely from a divergence between what people want and what they get. The folks angry about this are angry because there is a divergence between what DL officials told them they would get and what they actually got. Big difference in my book.

100% with pbarnette!
Old Feb 19, 2010, 8:56 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Task Force DL
Xeno - I have done this many times (effectively "redeemed" a PMU/SWU for 40k skymiles). Here are the caveats:

1) I had to show that the PMUs "were in transit" and that is why I had to use the 40k miles

2) The booked Z/G itin must be within the effective date of the PMUs.

I called in, wrote a letter and sent the PMUs in with the letter. A week or so later, I had 80k skymiles back in my account (40k for each PMU).

TFD
Thanks TFD, it worked like a charm.

First, I got my e-certs within one hour after the request last evening. Then this morning I talked to Lisa at CVG and she got my 50K miles back for EDI and used two new PMUs. The only point of confusion was that these new PMUs were not numbered in sequence.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SkyBuck
Nor here.

Maybe it's a typo and GM mailings start 2/18 (today) rather than 2/8?
SMI...Was Feb 8th a possible typo for the GM mailing? My wife and I, both GMs, still haven't received anything 2 weeks later and apparently neither have other GMs posting here..

Thanks
Old Feb 22, 2010, 12:13 pm
mdb

Originally Posted by avidflyer
+1000.

Am I the only one really pissed off at this?
Pissed here too - also note that once this was brought up.... silence from SMI...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 12:22 pm

Programs: Delta GM, *G, BA Blue, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver, LHW
Originally Posted by Winkdaddy
SMI...Was Feb 8th a possible typo for the GM mailing? My wife and I, both GMs, still haven't received anything 2 weeks later and apparently neither have other GMs posting here..

Thanks
Nothing yet for this GM as well -- has to be a typo as my notoriously slow mail service isn't this slow...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 1:12 pm

I didn't receive any SWU's at the end of last year. But today 6 posted as a line item. No place to check on SWU's like on AA. And I am still owed four more. I don't think Jeff lied.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 1:27 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by Danger Man
I didn't receive any SWU's at the end of last year. But today 6 posted as a line item. No place to check on SWU's like on AA. And I am still owed four more. I don't think Jeff lied.
Where did they post? In your certificates and ecredits portion of your profile? I am still owed 6 from 2009 qualification.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 1:28 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.950MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by Danger Man
Look under your profile on delta.com. Certificates and Credits tab.

David
Old Feb 22, 2010, 1:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Delta GM, CO GE
Originally Posted by 318i
Nothing yet for this GM as well -- has to be a typo as my notoriously slow mail service isn't this slow...
Nothing yet for me and I made GM in October!
Old Feb 22, 2010, 2:23 pm
mdb

Originally Posted by Himmelhund
Nothing yet for me and I made GM in October!
checked mine - there are only 6...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 3:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Plat, HH
I talked with a SM supervisor today and she said that anyone that reached PM "post-merger" (probably meant post-SM/WP integration) would not receive the 6 PMUs from 2009, only the Choice Benefits of the 2010 plan. This is the same response avidflyer gave in the other thread.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 3:26 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by davedimes
I talked with a SM supervisor today and she said that anyone that reached PM "post-merger" (probably meant post-SM/WP integration) would not receive the 6 PMUs from 2009, only the Choice Benefits of the 2010 plan. This is the same response avidflyer gave in the other thread.
That is not going to fly. Those that qualified for PM in 2009 did so under the 2009 rules. Doesn't matter if it was May 31 or December 31. Anything less will be an real issue for DL
Old Feb 22, 2010, 3:53 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hopefully be DL nothing in 1 more year / Hertz Something / Hilton Honors Diamond
Of all the posts on here, he chooses to respond to a "credentials" question. To me, crediontials is the last thing i need... heck I don't even think I need them. Why not just post a simple response to when you are going to fix the award calendar rather than all these other non-travel related issues??? I mean SWU have mostly been ok for most people that i have read. Not me personally since I don't get to use them. I mean Anderson pushing the focus on taxes and Jeff on credentials....

Well sorry guy's, somebody had to stir the pot. It pains me to see how much this one question has been avoided, ducked and weaved... it's almost like they take boxing lessons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.