Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How about some good news?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2010, 11:52 pm

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
I think the best news is that PMs now get 4 PMs instead of 6. Two fewer insults to the best customers!
Old Feb 21, 2010, 12:18 am

Programs: AS, DL, UA, Hyatt, SPG
Originally Posted by PaulMSN
I have been offered two bags of peanuts on many domestic flights, sometimes even when I was in coach. Also I've gotten many bananas while in FC, so I guess the FAs on my flights weren't Bogarting them.
LOL

I guess you didn't get the new FA memo though. Reeses Cups are the new bananas.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 6:16 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by JasonFlysCheap
Rollover MQM's ?? Isn't that good news?
Some do not like rollover. Personally I love it. But it does not work well for everyone.

Thread: Kill Rollover Now
Old Feb 21, 2010, 7:44 am

DL experience horrible compared to NW!

I have been a Platinum member with NW since 2003 and am growing increasingly more frustrated with the changes in the DL Platinum program. If there is any advice on how to make DL aware of this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Some Examples:

Very rude CS people on Platinum line

Upgrade process is ridicules when they only set aside 2 seats for upgrade. I buy high fare code 7 days before and am not upgraded until flight at gate.

Discontinuing companion upgrade and taking me out of the upgrade list if my wife is attached to my record until 12 hours before. So now she does not get upgraded 5 days before like on NW and I do not as well. Both in coach!!

More fees for changing FF tickets

Overall as a past NW customer, the new DL that I am exposed to is terrible. I have had more delays from equipment, lost pilots, gate agents that barley speak english (ATL) and an over all feeling that they think because I am from DTW I do not have a choice and wont go anywhere else. Things must change or I am going to start to take SW!

Any advice?????
Old Feb 21, 2010, 7:49 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by jdw333
Any advice?????
If you can leave. It is not going to change.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 8:52 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by Jetme
Had a great FA in FC today from MCO to ATL , only an hour flight but the service was better than most International flights I've been on . Thanks Nancy!
I did a mini-milage run this past weekend. MCO-MEM-ATL-SMS-MSP-MCO.. I have to say that I had a wonderful flight crew on EVERY flight. My drink was refilled in a very timely basis and they were all just as friendly as can be. These flights were mix of DL and NW crew. I had a very enjoyable two days in the air.

Also, major kudos to the wonderful staff at the MCO SC. They always make sure my trips out of MCO start well.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 6:45 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Had to call international reissue because of changes of date for IST and not only did this go so much better than previous changes - in terms of cost - I was also able to add a stop at FCO on the return. I really appreciate this emphasis on customer needs.

This particular trip now exhausts my supply of PMUs and I need another set for OTP so will I get a fresh set when I hit PM in April or only after I reach DM in around Sept?
Old Feb 24, 2010, 6:59 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others
ClipperDelta wins! Good news for sure. I just knew somebody had had a good experience.

Actually I do too. On a recent SVO-CDG flight invol moved from AF to SU, Dl refused mileage credit because I did not have a "ticket" only a BP and the KL SVO flimsy. After a couple fo weeks of runaround I finally did get credit, although for Y rather than C. However, I did eventually get something. In the DL world that counts as good news.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.